Part Forty Five

It was around 11 pm when you fell asleep, and only an hour later you were woken up by sounds coming from your front door. You raised your head from the pillow to listen, but you couldn't recognize the voice. You tried not to make any sounds while you got up from the bed.

The footsteps got close to the bedroom, so you got against the wall next to the door, your heart beating faster in your chest.

The door opened quietly and you took a deep breath before you attacked the person who opened the door.

However, before you could punch him, Tony caught your arms and pulled you against his body, his eyes wide. "Wow, is that how you welcome me now?"

"Tony?" You asked, in shock.

"It's me."He laughed and you could feel the laughter vibrating in his chest against your body.

"I thought someone was breaking in."You breathed out as he let go of your arms.

"Nope, it's just me. You gave me the key." He reminded you.

"Weren't you supposed to be here next week?" You asked.

"Yes. But I missed you. Now what's a guy gotta do here to get a kiss from you?" He opened his arms, and you hurried to hug him with a huge smile on your face.

"I missed you too." You whispered in his ear, before Tony grabbed the back of your neck and brought you in for a sloppy kiss. Your fingers tangled themselves in his hair, making it even messier than it already was. He pressed you against a wall without breaking the kiss. His hands dropped down to grip onto your waist, his thumbs pressing into the soft skin.

You parted only to catch your breaths, a short string of saliva hanging between your lips. Tony placed another peck at your lips before he pressed his forehead against yours.

You glanced between his eyes and his lips."You sleepy?"

"Yes." He said quickly, making you laugh as you took his hand and pulled him towards the bed.

"Are you going to change?"You asked him, looking his expensive Tom Ford suit up and down.

Tony just shrugged, while taking off his tie and throwing it somewhere aside. "You mind if I sleep in my underwear?"

"Not at all." You smiled at him, while he took off his shoes, followed by the rest of his clothes until he was left in his boxers.

He got under the covers with you and wrapped his hands around you before bringing you back against his body.

"Good night, baby." He mumbled out.

"Good night." You whispered back to him.

The next morning, you woke up early to your body still pressed against Tony. His hand was resting over your waist and brushing against your stomach. His face was resting in the crook of your neck, and he was letting out soft snores.

You smiled at the feeling of him being back together with you.

You didn't want to wake him up, so you stayed like that in bed for a few minutes until Tony moved away and you turned on your other side to face him. While he was still sleeping, his hand reached out for you until he felt you and wrapped his arm around your waist again. You couldn't help the way your cheeks started to burn at the gesture.

Your hand reached towards his face and you gently touched over his beard and his cheeks.

His eyes fluttered open and he was met with your face. He let out a groan as he turned on his back and rubbed his eyes. "Staring is rude." Was the first thing he said before looking at you with a smile on his face.