Part Six

Daniel had called you over to your company to discuss the things you should do after this scandal and you were getting ready, and so was Tony. You were searching through the closet for a specific dress, when Tony knocked on your door to see if you were ready.

"Come in!" You said and the door opened. You turned around, only to be met by Tony's face.

"You ready?" He asked while putting on his Rolex.

"No, my dress just... disappeared from my closet." You said, holding onto the front of the unzipped dress you were wearing.

"Maybe you didn't bring it from your house?" He asked.

"No, I did." You said. "Whatever. Can you zip this up for me?"

"Oh... uh, sure." Tony said and approached you. You turned your back towards him and felt his hands on your back. You took a deep breath, feeling him this close to you.

Tony started to zip up your dress and one hand dropped down to your waist.

When he was done, you turned around towards him and smiled."Thank you."

Tony smiled back at you. "You ready to go now?"

"Yes."

As soon as you got to your company, you were met by hundreds of reporters in front of it. You looked at Tony, who sighed. "There are hundreds of them."You stayed quiet."Are you ready to do this?" He asked.

You nodded your head without a word. Tony left the car and came over to your side, opening the door for you. You went to quickly walk towards the door when you were interrupted by a hand intertwining itself with yours. You looked back and saw Tony nodding at you, and then looked to your intertwined hands.

You heard the reporters calling your and Tony's name, but you ignored them all as Tony led you over to the door. They were taking pictures of you and your hands.

As soon as you were inside and out of their sight, Tony let go of your hand and looked at you. You instantly missed the warmth of his hands compared to your cold ones.

Daniel walked outside an office and saw the two of you. He led you over to the meeting room and the meeting begun.

The next day, Tony and you were out in the city, walking around with hand in hand, pretending not to see the paps, who did a terrible job at hiding.

"You look like two teenagers who are too afraid to do anything more than holding hands." You heard Daniel's voice in your earpiece and rolled your eyes.

"What are we supposed to do?"You quietly asked Tony, who let go of your hand and wrapped his own around your waist, pulling you closer to his side. You looked at him in surprise while Tony remained serious. He looked down at you and smiled and winked at you.

"You think this is enough?" You quietly asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't know. Should be." He said.

"If you thought this is all you'd have to do, you're wrong."Daniel said."You need to do more."

"More?" You asked through your teeth."What else could we possibly do?"

Daniel made kissing noises from the other side and you sighed, closing your eyes. The things you do to fix your and your idiot of a husband's public image.

"Whenever you're ready, honey."Tony said, looking down at you.

"Pet names, really?" You asked.

"Well, your lover boy said to make this as believeable as we could. This is my way of doing it." Tony said. "Are you ready or not?"