Part Nine

Even when you got home, Tony wasn't leaving your side. You were about to go to your bedroom, when Tony stopped you.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To sleep?" You said back to him and Tony shook his head.

"Nope. You're not sleeping in there."Tony said.

"What do you mean, where else would I sleep?"

"You're sleeping in my room."Tony simply said and your eyes widened.

"What?!"

"I don't want you out of my eyesight, you got that?"Tony asked with a serious face. "That means you're sleeping in my room tonight and every following night until we figure out who was following you. Go get something to sleep in."

"I... "You sighed before walking into your room along with Tony. "But all my comfy pyjamas are in the laundry and I don't wanna sleep around you dressed in-"

"Does it really matter?"He asked, walking to your closet and opening it."We're gonna be sleeping anyway." He grabbed the first thing that he saw there, without even taking a look at it, and held it up for you. "This should be good."

You stiffled a smile and followed Tony out of your room and into his.

"What would the girls you sleep with say about me being here in your bed?"You asked with a smile as Tony unbuttoned his shirt.

"I learnt my lesson, sweetheart. No more sleeping around."

You gasped at that, making Tony look at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, that... " You licked your lower lip. "That's a shock."

"Well, it's the truth." Tony said."No more sleeping around until we divorce."

You blinked, putting on a forced smile on your face. "R-right... until we divorce." You said. "Can you step out of the room so I can change?"

"I don't wanna leave you alone."

"Well, then turn around at least." You said.

"Right." Tony sat down on the bed, turning his back towards you.

You took off your high heels, your feet aching after spending the whole day in them. Tony raised his head and he caught sight of the mirror facing the bed. You didn't seem to notice that. He watched like hypnotised as you took off your shirt, your hair falling down your back.

He gulped when he saw you undoing your bra. Your back was facing the mirror, so he couldn't see anything more. You took off your skirt as well, and Tony gulped again as he saw the thong you were wearing.

You took the dress Tony picked out and put it over your body and before Tony could react, you turned around.

"All done! You can turn around now."You said and Tony turned around. You saw his pale face, which became even more pale when he saw the sleeping gown you were wearing. It was definitely one of your shorter ones.

"I'm sleepy." You said through a yawn and raised the covers, getting under them.

"I usually sleep in my underwear, will that make you uncomfortable?" Tony asked.

"I don't care, Tony." You said, turning on your side, facing away from Tony."Good night."

He took off his pants, being left only in his boxers, and got under the covers as well, laying on his back."Good night, sweetheart."

He fell asleep pretty quick, while you were still turning in bed for the next half an hour, feeling weird. You couldn't help but think of the car that was following you.