Part Twenty Five

"Tony?" You called out.

Tony looked over at you."Yes, baby?"

"Can you zip up my dress for me?"You asked with a smile on your face.

He got up from the bed and walked towards you. You felt his touch on your body and closed your eyes.

He started to zip your dress, making sure to take his time. When he was done, he placed a kiss on your shoulder and you smiled before turning around to face him.

"You look stunning." He told you.

You straightened out the crease in his suit and looked up into his eyes."Thank you, you look handsome as well."

You went to finish getting ready when Tony pulled you back into his arms. You looked at him in question.

"We're gonna be late to that party."He murmured into your ear before he started kissing your neck. He picked you up in his arms and placed you down on the bed before he spread your legs. His hand travelled up your legs and under your dress, making you let out a moan.

"Weapons manufacturing is only one small part of what Stark Industries is all about... " Obadiah was giving his statement to one of the reporters when Tony's car stopped in front of the building.

Immediately, all cameras were turned in your direction.

Tony was the first to step out of the car before he came over to your side and opened the door for you. You smiled at him before taking his hand and exiting the car, having to hold onto him because of how shaky your legs were.

He smirked to himself before leading you towards the entrance as the cameras flashed in your face.

Tony kept a tight grip around your waist as random women called out to him.

"What's the world coming to when a guy's got to crash his own party?"Tony asked Obadiah, who looked surprised to see Tony and you.

He looked both of you up and down."Look at you. Hey, what a surprise."

You gripped Tony's hand that was around your waist, which Tony noticed and decided to cut the conversation short. "I'll see you inside." He told Obadiah, who stopped you both before you could go any further.

"Hey. Listen, take it slow, all right? I think I got the board right where we want them."

"You got it." Tony told him before you both stepped inside, where the party was being held.

Tony let go of your waist and held your hand as he walked you to the bar. You saw Daniel walking around the room and talking to random people.

"Give me a Scotch. I'm starving." Tony said to the boy working behind the bar."What do you want, baby?"

"A glass of champagne, please." You said politely.

Tony noticed the change in your voice and looked over at you, pulling you to his side. "What's wrong, baby?"

"My throat hurts." You whispered to Tony.

That made him smirk and you rolled your eyes. He brought you in for a kiss as the drinks were placed on the bar.

"Well, I loved being inside of it."He told you and your lips parted.

"Don't say those things out in public!"You said, looking around to see if anyone heard you.

Tony gripped your jaw and turned you to look at him. "I don't care about anyone besides you." He said and placed a peck on your lips. You giggled and you saw him crack a smile as well.