Part Twenty

You were walking down the stairs when you heard the sounds coming from the kitchen. You were about to turn around and walk back to your room, when Tony walked out of the kitchen. He saw you and called your name, quickly approaching you. "Hey, hey, Y/N, wait."

He grabbed your arm and gently turned you around to face him."Hey."He said, smiling softly at you.

"What do you want?"

"I made pancakes for you."

"I'm not hungry." You said.

"You have to eat." Tony said, still holding your arm when you tried to turn around and go to your room. "I haven't seen you eat anything since I got back."

"That's not your business." You tried to pull your hand away from Tony's, but he wasn't letting go.

"It is, Y/N." Tony pressed, adding more to your anger.

You raised your voice at him, "Why?"

"Because I love you, Y/N! God, why do you have to be so stubborn?"

He was met with your blank stare. You just kept staring at him with no expression on your face. "Do you?"

"What?"

"Do you love me? 'Cause the things you did and said to me, say different."

"Y/N, my Queen, the love of my life",he pressed a kiss to the back of your hand and looked into your eyes."Please give me another chance. I changed and I'm sorry for everything I did."

You didn't say a word at him. The intense silence was interrupted by the sound coming from your stomach and Tony's gaze dropped down to it."You're hungry."

"I'm not." You mumbled out. "Just let me go."

"I can't." Tony shook his head.

You sighed before letting him pull you into the kitchen. The table was laid out for the two of you and Tony made pancakes. You smiled to yourself, as Tony knew they were your favorite.

"Sit down." He pulled out a chair for you and you sat down onto it. Tony took the place next to you and watched you closely to see if you were eating.

You had no other choice, you had to eat a few bites of the pancakes. After you were done, you got up as quickly as you could.

"Y/N." Tony called out for you.

You stopped in your tracks with your back still facing him.

He raised his head to look at your body. "I really am sorry for everything I did to you and said to you."

You took a deep breath, closing your eyes before you answered. "It was a girl."

"What?" Tony asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, before he realized. "The baby."

He saw you nod. "They think it was a girl." You said before going up the stairs to your room.

Tony wiped his lips on the napkin and placed it down on the table, before leaning back on the chair.

He couldn't help the thoughts that circled around his head. Maybe she thought her dad didn't want her, so that's why she didn't want to be born?

He rubbed his hands over his face, tears making their way into his eyes. He knew he told you not to blame yourself for losing the baby, but here he was - thinking it was his fault.

Later that same day, you were on your way back to your room after taking a shower.

Just as you walked back into your room, you were left in shock.

The whole room was decorated with hundreds of red roses packed in bouqets. There were red petals all over the floor and when you looked to the bed, there were open boxes on it, displaying jewellery.

There were many different things, like earrings, necklaces, bracelets and even rings, but every single one of them had diamonds on them and they all looked expensive.

You sighed, stepping fully inside the room and closing the door before you walked to the closet and got dressed.

You rushed down the stairs, where you found Tony in the living room.

"What's the meaning of this, Tony?"You asked, still trying to shake off the rose petals from your clothes.

"I'm glad you noticed." Tony smiled at you.

"Noticed? You filled my whole room with those things, it was hard to miss them." You said, now standing in front of him.

Tony got up as well to stand in front of you. "I got them for you."

"You think I'm going to forgive you if you buy me some expensive jewellery?"

"No, nothing like that, baby!" He reached out to touch you, but you pulled away. "I got you these because I love you, and yes, they're part of my apology to you, but I don't expect to buy your forgiveness."

"Good." You said, looking him up and down.

"So, uh, did you like them?" Tony asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Maybe." You said, and Tony grinned at you.

"I picked everything, including jewellery, for you." He said.

"Well, it looks nice." You added.

Tony looked at you and you could see the love in his eyes, but you were too afraid he'll hurt you again to say it back. "My pretty girl." Tony said and placed a kiss on the top of your head before he walked up the stairs to answer the calls.