Part Eight

You were woken up in the morning by someone calling your and Tony's name. You groaned as you opened your eyes and looked around. Tony still had his hand pressed against your stomach, while his face was buried into your neck. You were still pressed against his body.

You turned your head and saw Daniel standing in front of the bed.

"You woke up, great!" Daniel said.

"What's happening?" You asked through a yawn.

Tony had woken up too and pressed you more against his body. "Y/N? What's happening?"

"I don't know either."You said and Tony rolled over onto his back. Then he caught sight of Daniel standing in front of the bed. He turned to look at you. "Please tell me I'm dreaming. What is he doing in my room?"

"I came to get Y/N. By the way, this scene I walked in on -" He gestured over at you and Tony. "- was so cute. I thought you two hated each other."

Tony looked over at you and smiled."Well, we became friends and friends care about each other."

"Right." You smiled at Tony, then you both looked at Daniel, whose face turned serious.

"Friends?" He asked with a disappointed tone. "You're friends?"

"Yeah."

"Then you won't like what I did."Daniel said, pulling his phone out of his pocket and tossing it over at you. You took it in your hands and unlocked it as Daniel talked. "In my defense, I was thinking it adds up more to that story about you two loving each other and being in a supportive marriage."

You sighed when you saw Daniel had posted a picture of you and Tony sleeping in his bed with Tony's hands around you. He also tagged the two of you and the number of likes and comments was growing by every second.

"I'd appreciate it if you don't come into my house to take pictures of me sleeping." Tony said. "That's just creepy."

"Duly noted, the next time I'll let the press drag your names through mud."Daniel snatched his phone out of Tony's hand.

"He's joking, Dan." You said, nudging Tony with your elbow. "Why are you here?"

"You need to go back to the company. You have a meeting with Dreykov today." Daniel explained and the smile dropped from your face, while Tony tensed next to you. "It starts in an hour."

"Are you sure it's a good idea to do anything that includes that man?"Tony asked as you got up from the bed.

"I'm the CEO, I should probably be the one that will say to him that we're ending the deal he had with my father." You said.

"I don't feel good about that man being around you." Tony said and you nodded your head.

"Me either."

As soon as you got to the company, you were pulled into the meeting room where Dreykov was waiting, his back turned towards you as he looked out of the window.

You cleared your throat, "Mr. Dreykov."

His movements were slow as he turned towards you and looked you up and down. "Mrs. Stark." He approached you and lent his hand out for a handshake.

You were hesitant, but still shook his hand and gestured at him to sit down.

"I was surprised when you called me over here." He said.

"I think we need to talk face to face about this." You said. The whole room felt cold, making the hair stand up on your arms. This man definitely wasn't good news.