Chapter 45 : One thing after another

Celestia stood in the middle of the Chamber of Secrets, humming as she put on three pairs of latex gloves, her white hair put up in a Space bun and held together by a Purple Scrunchie with a rabbit chain dangling from it, that Regulus had gotten her.

She had gone to the Chamber after talking to Tom for a bit more, wanting to further clean it up and make it look less like some kind of Ancient battle center and more like a workspace.

What? Just because the Heiress Chamber up in Ravenclaw Tower was spacious did not mean she felt comfortable Experimenting there.....

Celestia felt like the Portrait of Queen Eve and Rowena Ravenclaw knew of her little hobby, so they kept their eyes on her at all costs, and it kinda sent shivers down her spine.....

Even though that Portrait was not Magical, it sure did not seem that way sometimes...

Shuddering at the thought she went towards the softest part of the Basilisks' body, which was a part of its upper stomach, with a bag of medical supplies on her back.

She sat the bag down and put on two different face-masks, doing the same with Fenris and Chrome ( Who both wore bowties that matched her Scrunchie ), before Sanitizing the area she was about to work on.

,, Mistress ?" Fenris voiced, sitting next to her.

,, Yes?" She replied, taking a scalpel out of her bag.

,, Was it really a wise decision to leave your Chambers without informing your brothers or the young Master about your whereabouts first ?" He asked, tilting his head at his Mistress.

She sweatdropped at the question.........

Of course, it was a rather risky and naive move on her part, she'll admit that.

But she'd rather face the wrath and worry of her brothers and Boyfriend than admit that she had started to sneak down to the Chamber every few nights to work on it.

Regulus ever her lovable worrywart would panic about her and make sure that she never left to go down alone, which was something she wanted to avoid.

Not that she had anything against her friends being with her, but some things about her personal information and gathered Data she would like to keep to herself for a bit more....

Especially a certain little book that she had taken with her to Hogwarts.....

Whoever had helped her make the decision towards the Pollarius family did not contact her after that night, but she had a weird feeling that they would soon, and she was ready to repay them, should they ask for help.

She didn't know why she had that feeling, it was just there.

Celestia didn't mind it much tough, so she simply took it with her and waited for the day to come.

, Regulus would kill me if he found out I was writing to a mysterious person......... in form of a bloody book no less......' She thought, greatly aware of how many similarities this situation held to Tom's formerly possessed diary.

,, To be honest, it wasn't one of my best ideas." answered Celestia, her eyes focusing on the Basilisk skin that she was about to cut into. ,, But I can deal with the consequences later. The Basilisk is currently more important."

Fenris nodded, satisfied with the answer as he watched over her, Chrome having left to wander around the Chamber like he usually did.

The Niffler crawled around the area in the back, close to a statue of Salazar Slytherin, when he noticed a small Vine poke itself through the ground, seemingly climbing up the leg of said statue......