Chapter 53 : Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S

As soon as the Weasleys arrived home, Arthur turned to his two youngest children and told them. ,, Kids, your Mum and I need to talk, would you mind going outside for a little..?..."

Ginerva and Ronald glanced at each other, unsure what to do........

Seeing their hesitation, he gave them the most reassuring smile he could muster up at the moment. ,, It won't take long... and maybe you're lucky enough and Xenophilius's girl is also out..."

They were still hesitant but slowly went to the front door, leaving the Burrow. ,, See you in a bit.........."

He waited until he couldn't see the two from the window anymore, and then turned to Molly, his smile replaced with a look of panic.

,, What were you thinking?!" He asked her.

,, I was thinking about our children, Arthur!" she replied, frowning at him. ,, The Grindelwald girl has corrupted our sons, and I won't just sit around and wait for her to do the same with others!!"

The Head of the Weasley family wanted to shake some sense into his wife. ,, Molly, we were lucky enough that the Malfoys and Blacks didn't declare a Blood-Feud the first time around........." He told her, trying the gentle approach. ,, They obviously like the twins... and for some reason, Fred and George seem comfortable around them.... I won't say that I wasn't worried when I first heard, but their influence changed the boys for the better! Their grades improved, they act more secure and actually have their sight set on what they want to do in the future!"

Sure, he wasn't all too impressed when he heard his sons were trying to get into business with the Taylors of all people, but he felt happy for them as long as they were.....

There was one little problem though...

,, Do you know what will happen to us when Arcturus Black and Xavier Lestrange hear from the Malfoys that you've yelled at their Heirs in public...?...... They will ruin us, Molly!!" He said, raising his voice at the end to get his point across. ,, Not financially, not reputation-wise! They will not rest until the Weasley name has been dragged through all of Europe and beyond, marking us as the dirt beneath their bloody shoes!"

Arcturus Black had connections that went deeper than anyone else, and Xavier Lestrange had built himself a reputation by having allies in the shadows...

There was no way escaping them, nor the other Pure-bloods who had witnessed the entire ordeal.

No Weasley would be able to find a stable workplace or even grow simple connections for Generations to come if this situation grew out of hands!

,, Do not yell at me, Arthur!!" She screamed back, both shocked and angry at her husband's behavior. ,, I don't care that the Blacks and the Lestranges will call for a Blood Feud! Let them do it if they feel like they can't solve this like normal functioning adults! But I will not stand for the fact that the little Beast is actively turning our sons against us!!"

The female couldn't understand why her husband was taking her side in this.

Celestia Grindelwald was obviously planning something...........

Something that, in Molly's opinion, would not end well.

Surprisingly, she had to admit that the girl wasn't as much as Eliza as she thought....

At first glance and in simple conversations maybe......

But there was...... a darkness to her that Molly couldn't quite put her finger to......

It was the same darkness that made her compare the girl to a broken porcelain doll back when she was an infant, and now the feeling returned tenfold.

,, Who knows.... maybe Eliza had a small Affair with You-Know-Who and not a Muggle." She speculated, her words shocking Arthur to the Core.