Chapter 70 : The Goblet of Fire

As soon as they were allowed to leave, Hunter sprung to his feet, not even caring if Moody allowed him to or not, and quickly made his way to the entrance hall, signaling to the rest of the group to quickly follow after him....

Concerned they shared a few glances between themselves, before following after him....

,, Ace?" Several of the Durmstrang males watched the usually free-spirited Wizard as he stood, a serious expression on his face.

,, Where are you going ?" asked Viktor, frowning at the Burgundy-haired male who took ahold of his fur cloak and took off in a specific direction.

He stopped briefly, turning his head to the rest of the group, and seeing the confused and concerned looks on their faces, he offered them a small reassuring smile to hopefully get them off of his case. ,, ...I saw an old friend who I haven't seen in a while........" He told them, turning back around and continuing to follow after Hunter and the group of students who went after him. ,, ... And I thought I'd better go and pay my greetings."

Viktor frowned at him, but only gave a gruff nod in return, signaling the rest of the group to back off and let him be.............

Ace was one of the weirdest Mages he had the pleasure of meeting, the two of them have been friends since their first year, and even after knowing him for all these years, he knew that the male liked to keep most things about his past or general self to himself.

Sometimes it made him wonder just what in the world was going through his head...- well besides the long list of underground casinos he was frequently paying visits to...... He already knew those better than he would have wanted to admit.......

Of course, he was worried for his friend, but he had long since learned that it was for the best to let him do as he saw fit, since Ace is and probably always will be a walking mystery that liked to solve any issues he had on his own..

If worst came to worst, Viktor knew his old friend would ask for help, and as long as that was not the case, he would let him do whatever it was he wanted to solve.

--------------

,, What in the name of Helga is going on?" asked Hannah, the group of teens following after a quick-paced Hunter, who looked seconds away from ripping his hair out as they marched towards Ravenclaw Tower......

,, We would like to know as-Woah!" Blaise caught himself from falling as the stairs began moving again. ,, Well."

Hunter seemingly hadn't heard them, or if he had he decided to ignore them, for he was simply staring ahead, muttering worriedly under his breath as he waited for the stairs to stop moving again.....

This entire thing was a nightmare....

A gigantic nightmare he very much wanted to wake up from.

His mind was plagued by question upon question, most of them concerning Celestia's well-being.....

, Is she okay? Were they able to calm her down? Why the hell didn't I think this through before letting her meet that weirdo? God, I hope she's all right.'

He honestly didn't know what he would do if he appeared at her door and saw that she wasn't..........

Regulus glanced at him from the corner of his eyes, feeling like something was off.....

The Slytherin didn't know what it was that Hunter was keeping from them, but he definitely could guess it was something he would not like to hear.........

And he had an eerie suspicion that it concerned Celestia's sudden disappearance from the Feast....

Soon enough the stairs had begun moving in the right direction again, and they all continued their way up.