𝐼𝐼

Chapter 2: Maison des Anges

February 9th
12:24 am

L̶A̶ M̶A̶I̶S̶O̶N̶ D̶E̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶S̶

SEX, the scent lingered all throughout the four walls enclosing the tight space. Dim was the illumination in the room, the only light provided being that of the flickering overhead lamp. Shining directly down to provide gentle warmth along the bare body that uncomfortably lay beneath it. The disheveled face leaking tears of both hunger and pain, hands clenched around the metal chains that participated in keeping the body still in place. She wanted to scream, but nothing further of a muffled hum could be heard through the black plastic gag which filled her mouth.

"You look gorgeous under this light..." His harsh voice sent a chill up her spine, eyes squeezing shut as her tears fell from her eyes faster. "...it's a shame you in this position right now, my favorite one too." He chuckled unamused, just before she felt the softness of his lips pressing against the skin that sat right behind her ear. An array of goosebumps immediately popping up to fill along every inch of her exposed skin decorated in red from the blood which dripped into a pool under her.

They both heard every droplet, except his eyes were the only ones allowed to scan her body to see every wound. The thick crimson substance oozing from her body with each breath she took, from her head to her toes. She felt weak and lightheaded, this being the worst she'd ever seen him...when it came to her at least. She would be lying had she said she didn't underestimate him because she did, foolishly, but she did.

Silence filled the eerie space, no movement or sound erupting until that of his hand connecting with her round ass. She yelped, attempting to arch her back up from the abrupt pain, but she didn't get far once his hand grasped her throat from behind to lift her head as far as it could go. Which wasn't much of a path due to her body being confined in a "clamp." Body bent with her only possible way of movement being her fingers and toes unless she was moved at the hands of him.

"I'm sorry!" She screamed out, her words clear to him but they meant nothing. Chuckling to himself, he slowly nodded his head while raising his body to stand back forward. His clothed pelvis pressed along her ass, with the tight grasp of his hand never leaving from her neck. Occasionally pressing down a little harder to constrict her breathing, finding enjoyment in the sound of her struggle to intake air.

"Sorry...that's my favorite word, and it shocks me that you would believe it means anything to me. Not with the amount of times you've ended up here huh." He spoke teasingly, his wide grin never leaving his face with each word he spoke.

Running his tongue over his lips slowly, he knew her only response would be that of her continuous pleads and cries. But he ignored them, taking a step back to start on his way towards the wall which held everything he would need for this, which wasn't much at all. His fingers tracing along every toy and instrument, until finally landing along the black handle holding an array of leather straps to it. Nodding in satisfaction, he grazed the handle of it with his low cut nail, his head slightly tilted in contemplation. Contemplation that didn't last long once his skull tatted hand clenched the entire handle into his hand tightly.