𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼

Chapter 27: Long overdue

May 23rd
1:18 pm

S̶Y̶R̶E̶'̶S̶ P̶E̶N̶T̶H̶O̶U̶S̶E̶

A̸M̸E̸R̸I̸E̸

"You fake ass bitches left me in there with that psycho ass nigga after he pulled a gun on me, I should cut all of y'all off." I playfully rolled my eyes, laughing once seeing Isabelle, Kimora, and Samariah all give me blank stares over the FaceTime screen. Most likely because they knew where I was from the many times I've called them in this exact location.

"Well I was gonna step in, but then you was getting yours and shit so I was like alright then. So when he said get out, I assumed he was bout to fuck you, and I would rather not watch my little brother have sex." Isabelle clenched her teeth together, and I slowly nodded because that was semi-valid.

"Kimora?" I raised an eyebrow, flicking my eyes to put focus on her little square.

"Look I ain't even gon hold you, Syre scares me and I wasn't tryna get shot." She shrugged, holding her hands up in surrender. Smacking my lips, I straight faced her because all the times she's been around this man?

"He is not that damn scary." I waved off, hearing Isabelle laugh to herself.

"Yeah, that's because when he's mad at you he just fucks you. When he's mad at anyone else? We catching bullets bitch." Kimora spoke in all seriousness, making the entire thing more funny to me. I didn't think it was that serious to be honest. "But Samariah?"

"Bitch I literally don't even remember what happened last night....I got pissy drunk, all I've seen is the video." Samariah mumbled, and I could tell she was suffering a hangover from the way she had her hoodie on with the little strings tied around her neck, and dark sunglasses. Isaiah must've fucked my baby up last night. "Y'all fucked when we left?"

"Me and Syre?" I raised an eyebrow, hearing the front door opening and closing downstairs.

"Who else..." She furrowed her eyebrows, and I only flicked her off.

"No...well not in there. After y'all left we exchanged a couple words, and then he basically dragged me to his car- drag is dramatic, he didn't do all that. More like pulled, and I was too scared to try and run or something so I just let him. And then we came here, to his house, and he called himself teaching me a lesson I guess. He was really upset, but I don't understand why because he was there with Autumn. I was only doing my job." I sighed, picking at my nails.

"Well cause he's a nigga, a dominant nigga who can't handle what he dishes out." Isabelle chuckled, and I knew that, but it didn't make things any less frustrating.

"Then on top of that, that nigga definitely doesn't know how to deal with all that he feeling for you. It doesn't justify his behavior, but I doubt he ever been on this end of the stick. Usually he the one that got motherfuckers on hands and knees at his command, and now he's doing it for someone that ain't letting him in as easy as he's used to. So he probably hurt." Samariah explained, and I nodded because I completely understood that, but still.