𝑳𝑰𝑿 (This one will work)

Chapter 59: Only time will tell

April 12th
9:21 am

L̶O̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶L̶E̶S̶, C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

O̸M̸N̸I̸S̸C̸I̸E̸N̸T̸

She looked around at the empty bed, a usual occurrence now. Whether he was down the street or out the country, she wouldn't have a clue until he came back and they fought about it until he admitted to his whereabouts. He left to be away from her, and her insecurities and overthinking, but she didn't know that although her mind told her enough to make the clear assumption. But she only acted the way she did because his approach boxed her into that.

Her phone displayed nothing but notifications from numbers and apps, all but anything from him. Shaking her head, she tossed the phone back down to climb out of bed, the 9:21 am time giving her a little over 2 hours to make her 11:30 5 month appointment.

She showered and got herself together quickly, clothing her body in an all black Fendi bodysuit, with maternity jeans she despised having to wear. Although her belly wasn't huge, it was big enough now to wear clothes were starting to either not fit or fit weird. 9/10 she made it work because she hated maternity clothes, but she at times had to suck it up and wear the few maternity clothes she had if she wasn't in Syre's clothes.

Twisting her lips to the side, she stood in front of her full body mirror to take a couple pictures of her baby bump. She found it adorable, wishing it'd stay the size it was, as she snapped some different angles.

"Can't wait to let these motherfuckers know." She muttered to herself, grabbing Syre's Moncler Clair jacket to wear. From the front it wasn't as obvious she was pregnant, but from the side, with the right clothes, it was very obvious.

They didn't have an exact time or date that they planned to tell everyone, with the exception of Amerie's friends, Isabelle, and Kimberly. It was to the point where they were just going until she genuinely couldn't hide it anymore, which seemed it would be soon since her belly was growing by the day. 

"Pregnant Merie a lil too fine." She mumbled, doing another once over in the mirror, grabbing her Versace La Medusa tote bag to place in the crook of her arm. She followed it up with 4 sprays of her YSL Black Opium perfume, and lip gloss to top her makeup free bare face.

She only had plans of going to the doctors office and coming back home, so she didn't feel the need to do much to her appearance. Gathering her things, she made sure she was good to leave out the room, and slowly make her way downstairs, where the smell of food filled her mouth with the closer she got.

Sitting down at the dining room table, she smiled to herself seeing the spread of breakfast on the table. She could have cooked herself, but Syre had been pushing the chef thing more and more with the farther she got in her pregnancy, to keep her off her feet.