𝑋𝑋𝑋𝑉

Chapter 35: Jungle

July 1st
8:00 am

L̶O̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶L̶E̶S̶,̶ C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

O̸M̸N̸I̸S̸C̸I̸E̸N̸T̸

"Lock every door, window, and possible exit way. Anyone in this building who I haven't personally asked for needs to be out within the next 2 minutes, and everyone else need to wait for my command on when to come in...the shit I'm bout to do is real personal." His voice came out lower than intended, but they heard everything he needed to say.

Without any questions asked or rebuttals, the entire main floor of the warehouse began to clear out gradually. His eyes followed every individual who left out until reaching 25 by the last one, confirming they were all out of the vicinity as asked for post completing his requests.

At the flick of the single light switch on that floor of the 5 story building, darkness replaced the once bright light that shone. It wasn't necessary since all that he needed, and all that he presumed to take place would be completed in his personal favorite part of the building. And it wasn't for any reason aside from the fact that he had the means to do what he called..."express himself," in whichever ways he deemed necessary depending on the occasion.

"I got 10 niggas for you, you think that's enough?" Corbin's voice filled the empty space that only held Syre, making him turn around just as he allowed the cloud of smoke he held in his mouth to seep past his lips.

"Yeah, more than enough." He nodded, placing his blunt back between his lips while making his way to the door Corbin emerged from. "Those niggas down there and tied up? Are they conscious?"

Nodding his head, Corbin's eyes stayed glued on his phone where he texted back one of their connects overseas to confirm an incoming drop. "They tied up and yeah they conscious, I think the Azariah nigga going in and out though cause he tried and put up a fight. They had that nigga in there leaking." He snickered, referring to the men Syre had collect the three of them.

"Perfect, you don't got to stick around." He smiled, just before sliding his body past Corbin's to jog on down the steps and towards the basement. He felt calm...the calm before the storm as his mother would call it.

S̸Y̸R̸E̸

Blood...it was the strongest scent that reeked from the basement with the closer I got towards the ground level. Inhaling the smoke from the blunt again, a wide grin spread along the outside of it, showing how pleased the scent made me. It was calming almost, nearly put me in a state of tranquility alone knowing whose blood it was exactly.

Their bodies showed themselves more and more until coming into full view. I couldn't help from laughing seeing the expressions that spread along them all, from obvious masked nervousness to an attempt at looking hard. When the reality of it was, they all knew their fate, and they all knew what exactly it was that brought them to this point.