𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰

Amerie's ring^^

Chapter 57: Hers.

February 18th
11:16 am

L̶O̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶L̶E̶S̶,̶ C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

A̸M̸E̸R̸I̸E̸

"Welcome to my cooking show, today we have a very special guest..." I smiled, pulling Syre into the camera, "my fine ass baby daddy, say hi." I looked between him and the camera, seeing the blank look that spread along his face.

"Ian talking to a camera when this ain't bout to go nowhere but sitting in your iCloud-."

"Say hi." I slapped his arm, watching him turn his attention back towards the camera. Plastering a fake smile on, he stared for a second until his face gradually dropped the smile and his eyes cut in my direction, before cutting back towards the camera.

"Ion like how you said baby daddy, I ain't just ha baby daddy." He moved away from my hold, stepping closer towards the camera and leaning against the island to be eye leveled with it. "I like playing with guns, the big big ones too 'fore you niggas think shit sweet." He grinned, flashing the bottom golds that lined his teeth.

Rolling my eyes, I pulled him back by the beater he wore to get back in the frame. "Ion only like niggas, one of my girlfriends can take your spot too." I shrugged, pulling the fridge open to grab the eggs. "Oh, and today we're making French toast and..."

"Do eggs- nah, bacon. You can't fuck up bacon, and if you do on God what we got going on over for good." He hopped up on the island, making sure his body was still in the camera view.

He tries to pump fake like he don't like me vlogging when he enjoy it more than me.

Pursing my lips, I glanced back at him briefly before turning back to the fridge. "You'd really stop fucking with me cause I can't cook?" I pulled the eggs out and the bacon, along with the milk for the French toast mixture.

"Nah, but what my baby supposed to eat if they momma can't cook? Nigga what I'm supposed to eat?" He pointed to himself, and the look on his face seemed like he was genuinely starting to get concerned once he sat and thought about it. Not sure why he expected to go to jail and suddenly I'd be Gordon Ramsay.

"I make good ass rice." I crossed my arms, he was the one who told me my rice was the best he ever had. Nodding his head, Syre's eyes flicked around the room as if he was looking for something, before placing them back on me.

"Your rice is weirdly good as fuck, but what we supposed to just do with rice Amerie? It don't matter if you can't make nun else-."

"Alright!" I raised my hand, cutting him off cause he was dragging it now. "I get it."