𝐼𝑉

Chapter 4: Proper Introductions

February 12th
10:42 am

M̶I̶A̶M̶I̶,̶ F̶L̶O̶R̶I̶D̶A̶

S̸Y̸R̸E̸

"Damn, what the fuck..." I squeezed my eyes shut, raising my hand to block the sun shining through the room. "I don't know who the hell in this room with me, but close the fucking blinds." I groaned, rolling over onto my stomach with a pounding headache.

I wasn't sure which dumbass deemed it necessary to open up all the curtains bright and early in the morning, but the lack of noise indicating they weren't getting up frustrated me even more. Reaching under the pillow, I kept my eyes closed while swiftly cocking the gun in my hand and blindly shooting the area next to me multiple times.

"Oh my goodness, what the fuck?!" Some random female voice shrieked, causing me to laugh in amusement. Her cries filled the room instantly, letting me know I'd accidentally on purpose shot her.

"Yo close the damn blinds!" I groaned in frustration, peeking my eye out to see the window was still open. And now if I was to put the bullet through her head this time, I would be in the wrong. "Some measly ass shot don't hurt this fucking bad, useless ass broad." I huffed out, roughly throwing the blanket off of me to close the blinds myself.

Turning around, I eyed the girl who laid rolling around on the ground holding her arm. With the way she was screaming and hollering, you would think I beat her ass then lit her body up with bullets.

"You doing all this bout a damn flesh wound..." I stared in disbelief, eyeing the random woman I assumed I took home after the club. Tilting my head slightly, I pulled open my room door to glance down the hallway, spotting Bella who held a plate that had a sandwich on it. "That shit look good as hell." I muttered, eyeing the sandwich for a minute before snapping out of it just as she was about to walk into her room.

"Bella!" I called out, watching as she turned her head with a look of annoyance on her face. She was obviously still upset about what happened a couple days back, but she couldn't blame anyone but herself. She knew the ins and outs of everything, just as all the rest of the girls did, yet still made the decision to go out and do her own thing, going completely against the only one requirement I had of them.

"What Syre?" She breathed out, eyeing me with pure anger in her gaze. Chuckling at whatever attempt at intimidation she was trying to give off, I leant up against the doorframe with my hands shoved into the pockets of my sweatpants.

"There's a girl in here, she got a flesh wound. Fix her up for me." I nodded towards the room, watching the way she threw her head back to groan in annoyance.