𝑋𝐿𝐼𝐼

Chapter 42: Under the Influence

Later that evening...

L̶O̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶L̶E̶S̶,̶ C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

O̸M̸N̸I̸S̸C̸I̸E̸N̸T̸

Their bodies stayed connected to one another, focus on nothing but each other as they stood alone in the silent house. Silent aside from the sounds emerging from their lips sloppily coming together, nonverbally expressing every thought and feeling they both went through being without  for so long.

They stood on top of the rose petals that messily scattered along the floor of the penthouse he requested, specially for her. And with the way she forced his head down by a wrap of her arms around his neck as her back pressed up against the closed fridge, he didn't have to question her thoughts towards the candlelit, rose petal decorations that filled the space surrounding them.

"You didn't have to do all of this." She whispered against his mouth, a small moan slipping past her lips at the feeling of his hand gripping along her thigh.

"I don't give a fuck." He mumbled, finally leaning up from hovering over her shorter frame. He stepped back until his body hit up against the island that sat in the middle of the kitchen. They stood directly across from one another in silence, just staring in anticipation for who would cut the sexual tension that filled the air first.

Smirking to herself, Amerie eyed him up and down before slickly turning on her heels towards the fridge. He didn't know what she was doing because there was never any telling with her, but he kept silent. Just watching as she rummaged through and set aside certain things she pulled out, those consisting of whipped cream and ice which she eyed specifically.

"Well if you would allow me to..." she trailed off, closing the fridge door back with her head turned over her shoulder to watch him, "I would like to show you how appreciative I am...and give you a little welcome home gift." She smiled shyly, although the look in her eyes and slickness in her body language spoke something completely differently.

"Do as you please." He mumbled, leaning his body back against the island as he reached into Amerie's little purse that sat on the counter where he held his blunts and lighters. He grabbed one, flicking twice to allow the smoke to fill his lungs as she lowered herself down to her knees.

He allowed her to do her thing, unbuckling and dropping his pants to watch him spring to life. She held him in her hand lightly, barely allowing herself to grip the semi that rose from the sight of her down on her knees alone. She stared up at him, eyeing the smoke that seeped past his lips, although through the gray cloud she made out nothing but his eyes that blended perfectly with the substance to stare down into her awaiting ones.

Leaning forward, she finally ran her tongue along his tip in a small circle, the feeling of his body stiffening causing her to shoot her eyes down to watch exactly what she was doing. Her tongue grazed along him slowly, creating full circles to dance along him before wrapping her lips around his tip to follow her cheeks gently, providing a small suction that had him growing in her hand. The veins all along him imprinting up against her hand that gradually disconnected with the more he rose.