𝑋𝑋𝑋𝐼

Chapter 31: Distraction

June 13th
8:34 am

S̶Y̶R̶E̶'̶S̶ P̶E̶N̶T̶H̶O̶U̶S̶E̶

A̸M̸E̸R̸I̸E̸

"Gimme kiss, don't be mean." I squeezed Syre's face who was very obviously aggravated while on the phone talking about his drug shit in code, but I didn't care. I puckered my lips waiting for him to lean down and kiss them, but all I felt was air and his eyes staring down at me looking pissed.

"My nigga, ion give a fuck bout none of what you saying to me right now. Get me my shit, you got till the end of yo day, that's in 5 hours." He spat, not waiting for whoever was on the other end to say something before he hung up. "Amerie move, not right now." He pushed me away gently, clearly upset and stressed out.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I watched him count the stacks of money that sat on his dresser, for what I knew had to be the tenth time...at the very least. And I personally didn't understand the reason behind it, because he got mad and started throwing shit each time. As if whatever number he was getting was supposed to change.

"You've been mad all morning, but you can't give me one kiss? You started your day fucking me like I'm your opp or something." I tightened my robe over my naked body, seeing him look over at me with a glint in his eyes that screamed he was contemplating another round.

"You my opps older sister, close enough." He mumbled, going back to his money. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed his arm to stop him, ignoring the death glare in his eyes once his head whipped around to stare down at me. "Nigga-."

"You claimed you wanted me to be your lil therapist so bad, sit on the bed." I tapped, and he looked at me as if I was joking, but I'm sure the serious expression on my face let him know that I was very serious. Taking a deep breath, he reluctantly did as I said, I guess realizing I wouldn't drop it.

"Since yo ass admitted you tryna be with me, you ain't get off my dick yet." He stared at me, pulling his shirt off in the process.

"Literally and figuratively yes, I have realized. Is there an issue with that or something?" I paused, genuinely asking, because one of my biggest fears really was pushing him away or really bothering him to where he didn't want to be around me. Especially because I felt most comfortable and peaceful around him nowadays.

"Relax, I'm just fucking with you." He waved off, allowing my shoulders to relax. Nodding, I grabbed my coconut oil from off the dresser because I originally bought it due to the healing properties it claimed to have.

"Well...I'll give you a massage, if you want one." I offered, sitting behind him on the bed. "But you have to talk to me and let me relieve your stress mentally too." I looked up once he turned his head again, his eyebrow raised as if he was trying to challenge that last part.