𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰

Chapter 63: Euphoria

Continued

L̶O̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶L̶E̶S̶, C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

O̸M̸N̸I̸S̸C̸I̸E̸N̸T̸

His glistening lips wrapped around the sopped up hood of her second set, sucking into his mouth sloppily to flick his tongue along the red swollen pearl that found a home along his appendage. Nails dug into the back of his head hard, pushing his drenched face deeper between the brown thighs that he lay in.

Her moans sounded against the small wind sounds from their body taking up the outdoor rooftop space. He propped her against the large cushioned space in the middle of the tiled area. The flames that engulfed just about 2 feet away from them warmed their stripped naked bodies, allowing an orange hue to illuminate both of their variations of melanin.

"Keep them eyes on me." He mumbled into her, the vibrations of his voice bringing her legs to a tremble as her body underwent another wave of pleasure.

Her lips fell open in a gasp, back arching up into the air with her hands clutching at anything in reach to assist her body. His hold against her thighs only tightened, keeping her steady to catch everything against his tongue that flattened out directly under her hole, allowing a landing base for the white cream that spilled from her messy core.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, hips rocking against his face to ride out the orgasm. She tried to look at him, but the feel of his gray eyes staring up into her face did enough to contribute to the overflow she leaked out onto him. He stayed with his head between her thighs until feeling she was done, his body moving up to hover over hers, giving her no time to think once connecting their lips.

He grasped her throat gently to steady her head, his own tongue parting her lips to allow her to taste herself. No instruction was needed for her lips to wrap around his tongue, gently sucking and flicking along it to swallow all that he caught. She moaned out in satisfaction, her eyes popping back open to stare deep into his that were already on her. The look in his eyes alone forced a chill down her spine, every hair along her body standing to full attention as she felt herself slowly coming back to full arousal.

"You the most beautiful woman in the world, you know that?" He whispered against her, his head beginning to lower down to leave gentle kisses from her lips, down to her jawline, before reaching its destination to show oral attention to her neck.

Amerie's lips fell open in a small sigh, arms wrapping around his neck lazily with her head slightly tilted. She couldn't do anything but release a small hum due to the state of ecstasy she found herself in, that feeling of his combination of biting, sucking, and licking along her spot.

It was like her entire body submitted completely to him, allowing for his hands to rub and grope at any part of her he pleased, until he leant up off of her again. She watched him stand to his feet, his eyes burning holes into every inch of her skin he found to be beautiful. Her perfectly round bump being ignored by them both, as he carefully turned her body to be spread eagle directly in front of him.