𝐼𝑋

Chapter 9: Returning the favor

February 25th
5:34 pm

A̶M̶E̶R̶I̶E̶'̶S̶ H̶O̶U̶S̶E̶

A̸M̸E̸R̸I̸E̸

"You got snacks up in here or sum? A nigga starving, and you don't strike me as the cooking type." Syre glanced at me with his teeth clenched together, before going back to rummaging through my cabinets.

Staring in disbelief, I still was trying to figure out why this nigga was here? I didn't even have this man's number for him to be popping up at my house unannounced, but someone was knocking on my door and the second I opened it, he came barging in as if he lived here. Meanwhile, I don't even know how he got my apartment number.

"Dude, what are you even doing here? Can you leave?" I sighed, standing by the still open door with my hand on the knob.

"I ain't here for you, I'm here to see if you got snacks. I was on my way home and I passed by your shit, so I was like rather than spending money at the store, lemme see what you got up in here. Which clearly is nothing." He mumbled the last part, huffing out in annoyance once closing the cabinets.

"Okay well you see I don't got none, so let yourself out." I fake smiled, pointing towards the door before turning on my heels to walk to my room. Laying back on the bed, I tried to resume my nap, but it was of course interrupted by his footsteps walking in.

"I eat snacks when I'm stressed out, and you know that stress reliever you gave me the other night? You tryna do it again or-."

"Nothing else happens between you and I until you return the favor." I smirked sitting up, seeing him leant up against my doorframe. Nodding his head slowly, he stroked his goatee with his eyes never leaving me.

"Ion just give head to nobody shorty." He squinted his eyes slightly, and I only shrugged.

"Welp, guess you'll have to find somebody else." I smiled, shooing him out but he didn't move. Except he stood there for a minute seeming like he was contemplating something. I was fine either way, he's the one that wanted head that he wasn't getting until I got some.

"...Man fuck it." He smacked his lips, and I thought that meant he was turning around to go. But I was caught off guard once I felt his body hovering over mine with his head buried into the crook of my neck. Widening my eyes, my body froze at the feeling of his lips pressing into my skin softly.

"Lay back." He spoke into me, making the goosebumps on my body rise as my chest rose and fell at an unsteady pace. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. The only response being my body laying back into the bed with him never coming up from on me, his mouth continuing to kiss and suck along my neck gently.

"Syre wait-."

"Shut up" He whispered, his hands rubbing all along my body as his kisses began to descend from my neck down to the middle of my chest. With every press of his lips, I felt myself become more aroused, and it didn't help once his right hand pressed against my spandex shorts firmly. "I can feel you." He spoke into me again, using his teeth to pull my sports bra down.