𝑋𝑋𝑉

Chapter 25: Falling down

May 15th
2:38 am

L̶O̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶L̶E̶S̶,̶ C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

A̸M̸E̸R̸I̸E̸

"P- please stop!" I screamed, my hands pressed along the ground that was wet with a crimson color on the tile. That blood mixing in with the water that leaked from my eyes, alongside the sweat that drenched my body from attempting on fighting off a battle I knew I was losing.

"Get the fuck up!" He grit, his boot covered foot coming up swiftly to hit against my bare stomach. I could hear the other people in the room laughing to themselves, entertained by every bit of humiliation I was subjected to.

Blinking rapidly in an attempt to conceal my tears, I knew it was no use. My body pulled against the ground, attempting to get away but it was repeated failure. The slippery ground, mixed in with the little strength I had, kept me in what felt like the same exact spot. No amount of pulling and begging getting me far enough to leave from the space I basically laid trapped in.

"Bitch give it up." A feminine voice laughed, followed by another kick to my body. Screaming out in pain, my body finally collapsed from under me into the mess of the blood and water. There wasn't any use in trying to hold up my weight through the broken bones and bruises that covered me.

My eyes blurred with tears, both of hurt and pain. I had to endure my heart breaking physically, and look up into the eyes of the man I once loved, to watch him love on another woman while putting me through humiliation beyond words for his people. The way he stared at me while wrapping his arms around her from behind sickened me, an unexpected feeling of nausea coming up to spill all over the ground and on my body.

"I could've sworn I told you not to fuck my floors up even more." He chuckled to himself darkly, my cries only growing louder because I knew what was coming next. "I think a punishment is deserved." He smiled amused, all of his people circling around me next to him and the other woman.

"P- please Tristan I'm sorry!" I spoke as loud as my voice would allow me to, my body slowly balling up in attempts to shelter myself because that's all I could do.

"Y'all know what to do, don't die on me baby." He blew me a kiss, and that was the last I seen of him in that moment before everyone else closed in on me. Men, women, holding whatever they pleased in their hands to assist them in their assault. Punches, kicks, from my head to my feet in a soundproof room.

"Help me, help please, help-."

"Help!" I screamed, my body shooting up from the bed in a panic. My chest rose and fell rapidly, with tears I didn't even realize I was crying running down my face. Shaking my head, I quickly wiped them away to try and get myself together.