𝑋𝐿𝐼𝑋

Chapter 49: Love lost

December 19th
3:21 pm

L̶O̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶L̶E̶S̶, C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

A̸M̸E̸R̸I̸E̸

It was never easy feeling yourself going back to a place you tried so hard to pull yourself up from, took so much time to heal yourself from. It was never easy having to choose between that battle of heart vs mind that always wanted the heart to win, which never did anything but fuck you over in the end. Just like going against your better judgement and allowing a person to have you in ways you vowed never to give in to.

My lips wrapped around the herbal leaf of the perfectly wrapped blunt that sat between my thumb and pointer finger, my red swollen eyes staring down at his picture that decorated my cracked Lock screen. I looked at him now and grew pure disgust, thought of him now and felt as if I was sinking into a dark pit once again. Because the hurt was too prominent than anything else.

"Why me..." My hoarse voice whispered out, the first words I managed to speak since leaving.

This was supposed to be the one, that happily ever after, that relationship that outweighed anything else I could've ever found myself involved in. And it did, until it didn't.

My eyes scanned over all the notifications that came in at once from me finally powering the phone back on. I watched deadpanned until skimming over the most recent ones.

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
Instagram                            2 sec ago

(xxmerie): fuckyopictures commented: Unblock my fucking number.
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
Messages                                           24 sec ago

Moraaa
Hey baby, you don't have to respond if you're not up to it. I don't know what's going on, but I love you so much and keep your head up okay. If you need to talk to anyone yk I'm always here❤️❤️
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
Messages                                            58 sec ago

Q
Keep your head up gang
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
Messages                                            2 min ago