𝑋𝑋

Chapter 20: Close call

April 16th
2:32 am

L̶O̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶L̶E̶S̶,̶ C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

A̸M̸E̸R̸I̸E̸

"Syre I- I'm sorry fuck!" I shrieked, my head thrown back with my tied hands gripping the bed railings on both sides of my body tightly. I tried to scoot my body up but I couldn't go anywhere, being restricted down due to the support on my stomach to relax my ribs.

My wrists were zip tied to the bed, feet zip tied to the leg elevation tool at my ankles. I couldn't do anything but lay there, intaking the feeling of Syre's lips wrapped around my clit, rotating between slow flicking at my pearl, to sloppy tongue kisses filled with saliva. He kept three fingers buried inside me the entire time, rotating halfway slowly every time he pulled out until his fingertips, to push them back in deeper.

"You better hold it." He commanded, just as my legs began to shake and thighs clench around his head. My eyes rolled back until the whites showed, no sound leaving my mouth at the feeling of him repeatedly spitting on me to suck right back in, until he eventually enclosed his entire mouth around me. Lapping up everything aggressively, he curled his fingers to pound them up against my g-spot.

My whimpers were barely audible, tears welling in my eyes as my teeth clenched. My hips rocked against his face voluntarily, the sounds of him dragging his tongue along me while plunging his fingers into my leaking entrance filled the room. The cream that spilled out of me coated his hands, dripping down to my ass making me moan out at the feeling.

"Didn't I tell you not to cum?" Syre raised his body to hover completely over mine, his fingers only speeding up to fuck me through my orgasm.

"B- p- fuck" I whine, feeling his head bury into my neck to suck on my spot harshly.

"I know you can give me more, let it out Amerie." His low raspy voice spoke into my ear, his fingers remaining inside of me, filling me up regardless of my walls contracting around him. His voice alone sent me into another shaking orgasm, my body tremo under him while my mouth hung open.

"Mhmm, you getting that shit all over the floor." He glanced back, watching the squirt that shot out of my body.

I expected him to pull out there, but he didn't. Placing his thumb against my swollen clit, he pressed down hard to rub side to side, his finger directly on my sensitive nub that pulsated under him.

"K- Sy- ughh!" I threw my head back, having to lay there and take the numbing pleasure happening between my legs.

"Open your fucking eyes, I told you not to close them." He grabbed my face roughly, forcing my watery eyes to stare deep into his. Our faces only inches apart, my breathing unsteady feeling his now two fingers slowly digging inside me. He slowed his thumb down to massage gentle circles instead, using my natural lubricants.