𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼

Chapter 23: "Whatever happens, happens"

May 5th
8:22 am

A̶B̶U̶ D̶H̶A̶B̶I̶

A̶B̶U̶ D̶H̶A̶B̶I̶

S̸Y̸R̸E̸

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Syreee, happy birthday to you!" Amerie jumped on top of me shaking me hard, pissing me off before I could even fully wake up. Sucking my teeth, I pushed her off of me roughly, hearing her gasp dramatic as if she expected something different.

"Close the fucking curtains." I muttered, turning my head to bury it in the pillow. I got in 3 hours ago at most and I was tired, I expected coming in early on this day would seize any excitement she had cause she wouldn't have too much time to plan shit. Not knowing when exactly I was coming back cause I ain't tell her shit.

"Wake up, it's your birthdayyyy" She whined, shaking me back and forth.

"Amerie I promise imma end up breaking another one of those ribs if youn leave me alone. Stop speaking- stop breathing." I pushed her away again, pulling the covers up to my shoulders to try and go back to sleep.

"You're so mean." She rolled her eyes, and I could hear her starting on walking out the room until I gripped her wrist tightly to stop her. Keeping my eyes closed, I pulled her towards me, ignoring the fight she was putting up.

"Lay yo stupid ass down and shut up." I could feel her staring at me for a second until she eventually raised the covers to lay in front of me. She muttered shit under her breath, but it didn't matter to me.

Pulling her body into mine, I laid my head against her chest with my arm around her waist gently. She wasn't healed fully yet, but she was getting there more as the days went on. She was moving faster and didn't have as much pain, the bruising and swelling was getting better too.

"Thank you baby, I appreciate it." I mumbled, this girl titties felt exactly like pillows. And she smelled good too.

"...Baby?" She questioned quietly, her fingers tangling in my hair. Popping an eye open, I tilted my head to look up at her, being caught off guard by her pink hair.

"General term...when you go pink?" I spoke through a yawn, finally sitting up because I clearly wasn't going back to sleep. Eyeing her face, I nodded cause it looked good on her, something a little different than what she usually did, but still attractive.

"Last night, but seriously can you get up please? It's your birthday, the least you can let me do is a little something." She sighed, moving her hair over her shoulder. "Please."

Throwing my head back, I blew out an annoyed breath before finally nodding. I ignored her squealing in excitement while I got out the bed, going straight to the bathroom to relieve myself and do what I had to do to be presentable at least.