𝑋

Chapter 10: Back in blood

March 11th
9:21 am

H̶A̶R̶L̶E̶M̶,̶ N̶E̶W̶ Y̶O̶R̶K̶

A̸K̸E̸E̸M̸ I̸D̸Y̸L̸L̸A̸

Throwing my head back groaning, my hand tangled in the hair of whichever bitch this was on her knees in front of me. She was sloppy with it, her mouth steadily bobbing up and down my shaft with spit leaking from the sides of her mouth.

"Shit, I'm bout to- fuck." I groaned, just as my seed shot down her throat with barely any warning. Biting down into my bottom lip hard, I raised my head slightly to stare down at her, watching the way she swallowed down everything like it was second nature.

"I keep telling you stop doing it in my mouth, I don't like that." She rolled her eyes, finally standing up while fixing up her clothes. But I wasn't paying her any mind, focusing on fixing myself because I had some work to do. That being why I was here in the first place, since usually I watched from the sidelines and only showed my face when it was necessary.

"Yeah cool, get out." I nudged my head towards my office door, paying no attention to the way she threw a small fit but still left out like I said. They did this all the time, acted upset just to come back whenever I called for them because money and power spoke a lot more than morals.

"Nigga, one of these days these bitches gon get sick and tired of you dogging em out like that." My office door came opening up before it could even close fully. Glancing up, I watched Azariah, who was followed by Tristan, enter into my office with the door shutting behind them.

"Nah, motherfuckers ain't that dumb." I shook my head, leaning back in my seat slightly to watch both my boys take the two seats in front of my desk. The only time I ever seen them together was when something was wrong, being that each of us held a different job when it came to me overseeing everything and them being my main partners. "But what y'all here for?"

Sighing, Tristan looked to me briefly, before looking over at Azariah. His eyes clearly urging for him not to be the one to reveal whatever information they had for me. Running his tongue over his lips slowly, Azariah cleared his throat with clear hesitance in what this was about.

"You know the eyes we got in California? One of 'em hit me just last night, letting me know your sister been spotted with King. But not no simple 1, 2 exchange. Nah, they said hours was spent at her crib, then they was driving around together in the car and shit. They still can't identify where that nigga stay, but they believe she was at his crib or sum too." Azariah explained, and I couldn't help but to laugh. As I did with anything regarding that girl.