𝑋𝐼𝐼

Chapter 12: Stunned

March 16th
1:32 am

*I was saying New York, I meant Florida*

S̸Y̸R̸E̸

"You bout to piss me off bruh, move!" I raised my voice at Amerie who was standing in front of me with an obvious pissed expression. She don't fucking listen and then ends up hurting her own feelings, then chooses to get mad at me like I did sum to her.

"Okay cool, bleed out since you want to be a fucking dumbass." She threw the wrap at my face and attempted to storm off, but I quickly stood up and grabbed the back of her shirt to yank her body back.

Stepping my left leg across her body to hover over her, I pushed her body down against the bed hard by her throat. My right hand gripping her, while my left sat above her head for leverage.

"I will knock you the fuck out if you don't calm your ass down. You been on 10 since you got here, and you real bold to be doing this shit the day I leave. I'll make you bed bound so fucking fast Amerie, stop fucking playing with me." I grit, our faces nearly touching from how close we were.

"Get off of me." She pushed me back hard before standing up with a heavy glare on her face. "Stupid bitch." She spoke under her breath, her eyes towards the ground.

"What? Speak up if you got sum to say." I held my ear, and she only cut her eyes at me.

"Stupid bitch is what I said." She said louder, and I stared at her for a minute before nodding. Stroking my goatee, I stepped around her to grab my phone that was sitting on the charger.

"Bet." Was all I said, unplugging the phone. "Let's go." I nudged my head, and she only rolled her eyes while brushing past me to leave out of the room. Chuckling to myself, I grabbed the bag of things they said I would need to heal properly, and I followed her out.

Rubbing my lips together, I watched her walk to the drivers side of my newest baby that I really didn't want her driving. The only reason I was allowing it is because I'm still not all the way healed and driving isn't advised. I can move around and do everything as I've been doing, but it just brings a lot of pain. I'm not going to stop, but something such as driving would be dumb considering anything could happen and I wouldn't be as fast.

"If you fuck my shit up imma beat yo ass, don't mess my car up." I spoke sternly once we both got in.

"How you gon beat my ass and you can barely move your neck right?" She raised an eyebrow, tossing the keys into the cup holder and pressing the start button. Turning my head in her direction, I closed my eyes to take a deep breath before popping them open to see she was trying to adjust the seat and her mirrors.