𝑋𝐼𝑉

Chapter 14: Wishful thinking 

March 22nd
5:43 pm

S̶A̶N̶T̶A̶ M̶O̶N̶I̶C̶A̶,̶ C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

A̸M̸E̸R̸I̸E̸

"Bitch who the hell fucked your walk up like this, my God..." Kimora looked at me like I was crazy once I tried walking into her and Leon's house. Looking up at her, I only shook my head, my hands grabbing onto anything I could to make sure I didn't fall again. Being that It's happened countless amounts of times in the last 48 hours.

"A demon." I sighed, that being the only way to describe that man.

"Oh shit...it was Syre wasn't it." She smirked, closing the door behind me. Raising an eyebrow, I paused from walking to look back at her. "Oh don't worry, I never fucked him, I've heard many stories though." She quickly clarified, and I couldn't help the breath of relief I let out.

He wasn't mine, so if they did sleep together before then I wouldn't have gotten upset. But I wasn't trying to have a bunch of friends and the main thing we bond over is the same dick we're all riding, it just wasn't ideal. It wasn't like I planned to sit around and gossip about him with anyone, being that there wasn't much to talk about. But it would ease the awkwardness.

"That man is...he's a man." I sighed, not knowing how else to even describe the things he did to me. And we only did it one time, since I've been trying my best to recover from that entire night.

Holding onto everything, I carefully limped towards the living room where I heard voices. Walking like this was embarrassing, and I wasn't going to even come over until Harmony nearly begged me. Claiming I needed to get more farmiliar with the entire friend group, since everyone else acted like a family.

"...It was my brother wasn't it?" Isabelle sighed as soon I entered into the space everyone else was in, and I could hear Syre chuckling to himself in the corner of the room. Gaining the rest of their attention, I smiled small, but the amused looks on their faces were obvious.

"Damn nigga, you fuck her or beat her ass?" Isaiah twisted his face up, his arm wrapped around someone I'd never seen before.

"Beat her box." Leon mumbled, making Isaiah laugh and hold his hand out to shake. Raking my hand through my hair, I just winced taking another step forward. I should've just stayed home rather than having to do all this.

"Y'all are so immature." Harmony rolled her eyes, standing up to help me over to the other side of Syre. Thanking her quietly, I slowly sat down and released a sigh of relief once I felt the cushions under me.