𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼

Chapter 26: Possessive

May 22nd
11:23 pm

L̶O̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶L̶E̶S̶,̶ C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

S̸Y̸R̸E̸

"King p- please I'm sorry- fuck!" The screams of the girl pleased me as the leather straps struck her bleeding body again. The room was dark, with the only illumination coming from whatever shone through the window of the moon outside. I could see her, but with her crying and screaming, I was sure she couldn't see me.

"You should know by now, I don't like liars princess..." I smiled, circling around her body although mine stayed in the shadows.

"I- I didn't-." Raising the hand that held my beretta, I shot a blind one, waiting for her screams as confirmation she got hit.

"I didn't tell you to speak, so don't. I don't like liars, I don't like thieves, I don't like tests of loyalty. You fall into the category of all three, I would be foolish to keep you alive." I chuckled, keeping my eyes glued to the ground in front of me.

I barely even knew this girls name, but what I did know was that a random sweep of security cameras picked up on her stealing. Her reasoning? I didn't care to know, not that she could even formulate it during the multiple times I asked for an explanation behind why she was doing it.

"I- I'm so so sorry I-." Having enough of hearing her voice, I finally raised the gun to let out the rest of the clip into her body. With the more bullets that punctured her body, the wider my smile grew until she fell limp into the rope that held her naked body up.

Chuckling to myself, I stared at her dangling body for a minute, admiring that she was a pretty girl...sucks she was dead now. Shrugging, I turned to jog back up the stairs leading out of the basement and up to the main area where everyone else was. I went straight towards the group of Individuals I requested for prior to getting here earlier, needing to hold a small meeting about some things that were about to be put in motion.

"Oh my goodness baby, I heard the gunshots and I was hoping you weren't hurt." Autumn poked her bottom lip out, rushing up towards me as soon as I made it near them. Glancing over in her direction, I simply nodded, having a limited amount of energy and patience to deal with her or anyone else right now.

"King-."

"Aye, go outside and make sure the other girls straight. Both of you." I dismissed, nodding my head towards Makayla who sat on one of the couches staring at us. Huffing out, she stood up without any argument, surprisingly, to walk with Autumn towards the entryway door just as I grabbed a stack of money that was spread along the large table for me to go back to counting.

"You been acting a lil more off than usual, and you been all up under the same two bitches you been blowing off lately." Leon raised an eyebrow, his eyes following in the direction Autumn and Makayla went. Glancing up at him, I looked back down to put the stack of money through the counter.