𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼

Chapter 22: Young sh*t

April 24th
10:09 pm

April 24th 10:09 pm

S̸Y̸R̸E̸

Grasping the golf club I held in my hand tightly, I raised it high before swinging it down onto the bloody limp body that lie in front of me. The sound of his bones cracking under the metal brought a feeling of satisfaction over me, hearing him crying and pleading, tied up in the chair I placed him in directly in front of me.

"To ever in your life think of putting your hands on the daughter of Elias Acius is crazy as hell..." I chuckled to myself, dropping the golf club onto the ground. My red hazy eyes watched his head dangle, but he was still alive. I could hear it.

"But to ever in your life think of putting hands on my fucking sister and think you walking round here untouched?" Shoving my hands into my sweatpants pockets, I walked closer towards him until I stood only about an inch away. Crouching down, I made sure my face was in his view, our eyes locked on one another. "You got to be out yo damn mind." I grit, my eyes naturally lowering.

"S- she hit me back-." Cutting him off before he could continue, my fist went flying across his face hard, a couple teeth shooting out his mouth.

"My sister ain't no bitch, fuck you thought- matter fact." I chuckled, reaching over to grab the box cutter I was planning on using on him. Walking behind him, I slashed away at the ropes I had him tied with. They weren't all that thick, just tight and secure which was why he was bounded and couldn't go anywhere. "You like to fight, we can go one on one right now. I'll even give you this." I smiled, tossing the golf club i just used on him onto his lap.

"This not fair." He groaned, leaning his body over to cough up some blood. Shrugging, I took a couple steps back while rolling the sleeves to my black hoodie.

Of course it wasn't a fair fight, it didn't need to be cause the same damage would be done either way. If anything, he should've been thankful I was even giving him the opportunity to attempt in getting at me. Whether he was bound to fail or not.

I watched closely as Sekani tried to pull himself together. He held the golf club in both his hands tightly, using it to help himself to his feet and in one swift motion he swung it in my direction. And the swing was powerful, but it had no room to do anything once I jumped back, chuckling to myself at the way the swing took his body down to the ground where he groaned out in pain.

"Now the question becomes, do I fight you? Or do I watch you fuck yourself up while attempting to get your one with me?" I smiled, my hands clasped together behind my back while I circled his limp body. I wanted him to get upset, needed him to build up some type of strength or energy to actually get up and attempt to beat my ass.