𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽

Chapter 64: Prince or Princess?

May 9th
5:28 pm

L̶O̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶L̶E̶S̶, C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

O̸M̸N̸I̸S̸C̸I̸E̸N̸T̸

"Amerie, let's go!" She heard Syre's voice from downstairs, making her huff out in frustration as she put the finishing touches on her makeup.

She absolutely hated being rushed, whether it be her fault or not since she was aware from the night before they needed to be out the house by 5. But she couldn't help the fact she was exhausted and feeling lazy, the baby taking away all her energy until she eventually forced herself up. And once she did, she found herself hating the way her hair looked, hating the outfit she bought, and hating everything about her appearance until Syre did his usual threats to get her going. Something that always worked because honestly speaking, she'd be lying if she was to say he didn't scare her a little bit.

"...basic." She rolled her eyes, seeing her reflection in the mirror.

She was ready to just get back in bed and refuse to go wherever it was he was bringing them, but she decided against it. Sucking it up, she grabbed her phone and purse to leave out her bedroom that was in a mess.

Her eyes watched Syre who stared up at her from the bottom of the stairs, his fingers tapping along the railing impatiently. "I was 30 seconds away from dragging yo ass down these stairs, ion know why you always doing this annoying ass shit when I tell you the time you got to be ready. Hurry up." He snapped, the time she took getting down the stairs adding onto how frustrated he already was.

Frowning, Amerie watched him walk off in the direction of the front door, while she was stuck walking down the stairs slowly. She went straight to the car, the two of them sitting in complete silence for most of the ride, until she eventually spoke up after having enough of the unnecessary tension between them.

"You don't have to have such a shitty attitude, it's not my fault I'm slowing down and can't move as fast anymore. What the fuck am I supposed to do about that?" She threw her arms up, wishing he'd shut up when she was the only one who was stuck carrying a baby for the both of them.

"Be quicker-."

"I'm about to smack the shit outta you forreal, stop speaking to me." She raised her hand, watching his eyes glance in her direction unfazed.

"You be acting like I won't choke you the fuck out, relax." He spoke nonchalantly, keeping his eyes towards the road.

"Shut up" Amerie rolled her eyes, crossing her arms right above her bump.