𝑋𝑋𝐼𝑉

Chapter 24: Press Record

Hours later

E̶M̶I̶R̶A̶T̶E̶S̶ P̶A̶L̶A̶C̶E̶

O̸M̸N̸I̸S̸C̸I̸E̸N̸T̸

Recording in progress...

"Do you mind if I entertain you?" She spoke softly, her hands rested on his knees as she bent over in a standing position. Their faces rested only inches apart, except as badly as he wanted to touch her lingerie clad body, she denied him. His hands clasped against the couch she sat him on by handcuffs on both sides, something he wasn't used to, but her dominating demeanor turned him on.

"Entertain me."

Smiling small to herself, Amerie grabbed her phone to type in a couple things, just before Summer Walker's 'Screwin' filled the dimly lit room.

The shit we be doin', our folks call it screwin'
We be on that dumb shit, that stupid-in-love shit
I begged you to do it, shoot all up into me

Her hand grasped the pole tightly, her eyes never leaving his low intoxicated ones as she mouthed every word of the song to him. She stood on her tippy toes, circling around the metal until lifting her body up gracefully, her legs wrapping around it loosely with her bottom lip wedged between her teeth. She could feel the way his eyes drunk her body in, following her every movement around the pole.

It's 1:30 in the AM
Pussy nigga, what you sayin'?
You know I got needs, you know I got needs
But you're the only one who can please 'em

Throwing her head back, she bent her body until her hands grazed along the cold ground under them. She heard nothing but the music, focused on nothing but the way her body reacted to every word that filled the room surrounding them. Just them. Her only focus having to be on pleasing him, something she knew she found success in from the way he watched her, the way his focus stuck on her each time her eyes happened to lock on his.

The shit we be doin', our folks call it screwin'
We be on that dumb shit, that stupid-in-love shit
I begged you to do it, shoot all up into me

"Nigga, you better not pull it out." She whispered into his ear, her hands running down his bare chest until reaching the hem of his boxers. He watched her but didn't speak. Heard the music playing around them, but remained silent. He couldn't see her, but feeling her was enough.

Her tongue ran along his neck and up to his earlobe where her teeth clenched around his flesh gently in a sensual manner. The staggered breathing out of his mouth encouraged her more, her lips pressing soft kisses along his skin as her hands pushed past all barriers to feel his only clothed body part. Her long nail running along the vein that protruded slowly, a smile lining her lips at the feeling of his hips bucking in satisfaction.