𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰

Chapter 53: Decisions, decisions

January 12th
12:13 pm

L̶O̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶L̶E̶S̶, C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

S̸Y̸R̸E̸

"Mmmm fuck!" The girl under me moaned out softly, her voice muffled from her face being buried in the white pillow set in front of her. I watched our bodies disconnect until she collapsed on the bed, panting heavily.

We exchanged no words because there wasn't anything to say. I backed away from her body to go straight to the bathroom, peeling the condom off to dispose in the toilet after making sure there weren't any tears or rips, since a secret baby and a baby on the way was more than enough for me.

"Get yourself together, cause you start at 12." I tossed her the plan b that sat in the bathroom just to be safe, before leaving out the room once getting myself together.

Sex...the easiest way to forget about anything else going on even if it was just a temporary fix. Despite not being with who I'd rather be doing in, it was doing its job for the time being as I passed by the doors that held women I encountered sexually time and time again. All of which never had any impact until getting to the last one at the top of the staircase.

I stared at the door, having a mental battle with myself before reaching out to turn the knob, finding it unlocked surprisingly. A hospital bed temporarily replaced the usual Queen sized bedding that sat along a Diamond encrusted bed frame. Her medical equipment splayed itself around the perimeter of the bed while a heart rate machine beeped steadily, showing her unassisted breathing to be improving.

My eyes scanned over Autumn's body that lay peacefully, her eyes closed with dark rings around them. She'd been depressed and somber after Makayla's death was confirmed, something that affected all the girls in their own way despite them grieving differently. Months to years of friendship they had with her gone, but nobody was to blame but her.

The years we had didn't do anything for me to have a reaction to news of a life my gun took. I never loved her, nothing close to the sort. She was convenience that I tolerated until finding a woman I genuinely did give a fuck about. The confirmation of her last heartbeat landing just hours ago couldn't had affected me less, no matter how hard I did try and give in to the mournful energy that fell over the rest of the house.

"Yo" I shook her body, watching her twist and stir in the bed until her puffy eyes finally blinked open. She looked up to stare at me lifelessly, "that physical therapist coming in about an hour, get yourself together cause you look crazy." I twisted my face up, really intaking how bad her appearance was.

I personally didn't even know her and Makayla actually gave a fuck about each other, being that their friendship stemmed from their shared hatred of Amerie. It was either her or them, and wasn't much of a 'choice' in that for me to make when who I wanted was obvious. Two bitches whose primary purpose was to serve pleasure wasn't ever coming over what Amerie was.