𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼

Chapter 8: Tread carefully

February 23rd
11:12 am

C̶O̶M̶P̶T̶O̶N̶,̶ C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

S̸Y̸R̸E̸

"If that connect with the Italians don't go through, send a hit on Gianni and schedule something with Ryan who oversees Portugal. That nigga ain't easy to reach though, but all I'm missing is this last plug to up my shit. I need the best shit I can possibly get my hands on, this ain't no trial run ass business. It's the carrying of a legacy, and ion too much like the idea of fucking up my father's name." I glanced around the table we all sat around.

"Nigga always tryna son somebody, it ain't that deep." Elijah chuckled, as if I was joking around with him. If anything, I didn't have the patience to deal with him, or anyone else right now at all.

"Being that you got an actual son you may want to see grow up, I would shut the hell up giggling." I raised an eyebrow, leaning back in my seat slightly with my eyes glued to him.

"Swear somebody scared of you, ion give a fuck dude." He waved off, and I simply nodded with my lips pursed. I didn't want him to fear me, that made all of this all the less fun if he did. Would rather more of a challenge than anything.

"You step in this building and you be forgetting who shit you under, all this mine. Only reason why you and your people living free right now is cause of me, I put you on lil nigga. Ion got to son nobody I put on the map, the fact you get yo pay from me say enough already." I shrugged nonchalantly, grabbing the toothpick I was previously chewing on to place between my teeth while watching Elijah grow upset.

"Mane hea you niggas go, it ain't even that serious to be tryna fight or shoot or whatever the hell y'all tryna do." Leon sucked his teeth, pulling his hoodie over his head. But I was chillin, wasn't no need for me to waste energy bout this.

"Nah, nigga think he untouchable cause he hide behind his daddy empire. How you call this shit a partnership and yet act like a dictator-."

"Woah...this is not no damn partnership, yo last name ain't Acius." I laughed, looking at him as though he'd lost his mind. "Y'all never been my partners, but I never seen y'all as beneath me nor treated you like that. However if you got an issue with that, you just gon have to kill me nigga." I shrugged, leaning back again with my eyes glued on him.

"It's like that? You meet a bitch to stroke your ego and this the outcome huh?" Raising an eyebrow, I glanced over at Leon who only shrugged, not knowing what the hell he was talking about either.

"Who stroking my ego? She pretty?" I smiled, whole time I don't know who the hell this nigga talking about. My mind was really just on going home and going straight to sleep after checking on the girls real quick.