𝑋𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼

Chapter 33

Trigger warning: This chapter deals with very sensitive topics such as sexual assault for most of Amerie's pov. You can skip straight to Syre's to avoid it, or skip the chapter as a whole because it also deals with the aftermath of sexual assault victims.

A̸M̸E̸R̸I̸E̸

Everything was so blank.

I couldn't move, couldn't scream, couldn't think about something I've grown numb to. My tied hands forced me to feel everything, my blurred eyes forced to watch every man in the room step up to do their share in taking advantage of me. I couldn't do anything but lay and take the familiar feeling of their bodies invading mine above the pool of blood I could feel leaking out between my legs that lost feeling. Alongside the rest of my body.

"Aw, someone's trying to act like they don't enjoy crowds attention huh. Since when?" My own brother, an individual who shared the same blood as me orchestrating this. Watching every single one of his men have their way with me, while my face drowned in the tears that fell.

I screamed mentally, feeling the penetration happening between my legs that were propped up on display for everyone in the room to look at and encourage. It was like a show to all of them, something so sick bringing so much enjoyment in the name of satisfaction for the ploy of uplifting the sick power scheme of someone they looked to as their leader.

My mind couldn't do anything but stay in the moment, and take in the feeling of the bruises that filled my body while everything else happened. I watched the men rotate out through the dim light in the room, the drugs running through my veins not allowing my mind to control my body. Everything shut off, forcing me to feel everything, but it wasn't like I could even attempt in running to get away.

"Aight, stop!" That voice...followed by his footsteps entering into the room only made the tears fall harder. I laid in my own silent sob, refusing to open my eyes and give him the satisfaction to the humiliation he was aware he was causing on me.

"I ain't ever seen so many tears out you, ain't this a shocker." Akeem chuckled, leaning his back up against the wall directly across from me while everyone else left the room. Leaving my brother, Tristan, and Azariah with me alone.

Scared was an understatement as my mind ripped through so many flashbacks at once. Days I believed were over all coming back in one moment of being surrounded by them all.

_____

"Tristan p- please stop!" My voice came out hoarse through the screaming and begging I'd done through my tears for the last hour. I fought him off until physically, it became impossible from the size difference he held over me.

"Stop making love to my girl? I'm just- shit, showing how much I love you. Tryna start a family with you." He spoke low into my ear, his hand keeping my head up by a tight grip he held between my curls.

I couldn't move, being in too much pain to do so. I felt him dig into me repeatedly for what felt like hours, although in reality it was only 3 more minutes until I felt a warmness in my body, filling me up against my will. Disgusted wasn't the word, I felt sick. Enduring the same thing for days in the name of him "trying to start a family" with me that I didn't want.

"Aye Tristan, you done?!" A knock sounded at the door, followed by Azariah's voice at the other end. Groaning out, Tristan finished inside of me before finally pulling out, making my body collapse into the dampness of my own blood that stained the bedsheets.