𝑋𝑉

Chapter 15: Brewing

April 4th
11:17 pm

L̶O̶S̶ A̶N̶G̶E̶L̶E̶S̶,̶ C̶A̶L̶I̶F̶O̶R̶N̶I̶A̶

A̸M̸E̸R̸I̸E̸

"Amerie come on bruh!" Syre yelled from the kitchen, making me roll my eyes while combing through my hair again. Eyeing myself in the mirror, I smiled before grabbing my phone and tote bag to walk towards the kitchen. My smile immediately dropping seeing the mug Syre was giving me, nigga was never in a good mood.

"I told you put on workout clothes, why the hell you got on a bra like you on your way to the club or some shit?" He pointed, and I only rolled my eyes looking down at what I had on. I had on shorts at least.

"I honestly don't even own a sports bra, and I didn't realize that until now because my working out comes through stripping. Then it's like I would put on a big ass shirt or something, but it's so fucking hot out there I would pass out." I complained, fanning myself because I didn't have the AC on.

"This why ion fuck with boujee bitches, come on." He sucked his teeth, grabbing his keys to walk out the front door. Pouting, I crossed my arms over my chest, dragging my feet because he didn't have to call me boujee...I didn't think I was boujee.

"Didn't have to call me a bitch." I mumbled to myself, grabbing a granola bar quickly before rushing out of the door behind him. Glancing at the security in front of the door, I ignored them because all they did was piss me off. I understood the fact that I needed to be looked after for my safety, but they did too much half the time and it was annoying

Adjusting my purse over my shoulder, I took my time in going downstairs to Syre's car, ignoring the slight bit of pain in my legs. For the last 2 weeks, all we did when we seen each other was fuck, and that was basically everyday. He wasn't always aggressive, or rough, but really it depended on my attitude or the type of day he had. Although neither of us were fucking anyone else, we were still both very single and allowed to mess with whoever else. We just hadn't because, well for me, I enjoyed sex with him the most.

"The next time you take that damn long, I swear imma leave you." He spoke in annoyance, barely giving me time to pull my seatbelt on once pulling off recklessly.

"You say the same thing every single time, be quiet." I mumbled, leaning my head up against the window to stare through the window.

After a while of driving in a comfortable silence, I felt his hand suddenly creep onto my thigh. But he didn't make any advancements further than just resting it there, his fingertips pressed along the inside of my thighs while he kept his focus on the dark road ahead of us, driving with his left hand only.

"Syre..." I spoke softly, having to clear my throat of the shakiness.

"Just let shit be," he turned towards me, his tongue running along his bottom lip slowly as our eyes locked on one another "relax."