WHAT. -tzuyu

Third Person Pov:

You know the drill, you and Tzuyu are the maknaes of twice. One day, the unnie line are just talking about.. sex. And something comes up during the talk about it.

"how do you feel about hickeys?" Nayeon asked as Momo shrugged, "i'm not a huge fan of them" "i like them" Jihyo mumbled as Nayeon hummed, looking at Jeongyeon.

"yeah, they're cool i guess" "i don't know, i don't really have an opinion on them" Sana said as they all hummed and looked over to Mina. "yah! i said i'm maknae line!" she whined making all of the members chuckle.

"but, same with sana, i don't have an opinion on them, i don't really care" "wait, how are hickeys made?" you asked as the unnie line gulped and Tzuyu hummed.

"how about i show you later, yeah babe?" Tzuyu mumbles as you nodded. "TZUYU?!" "WHAT." the members yelled, it was definitely a half and half.

"kidding! i'm not kidding, i'll show you later" she whispered the last part so only you could hear. "okayy" you replied as Tzuyu pulled you onto her lap, wrapping her arms around your waist.

Placing her head on your shoulder. "damn. who knew Tzuyu was this horn-" "NO. SHUT UP! I AM NOT!" Tzuyu yelled out as you covered your ears.

"RIGHT BESIDE MY HOLY EARS" you said making Tzuyu paused and peck your cheek, "sorry, darling" she lightly chuckled as you whined. "cute. but not cute, no hickeys" "yes hickeys"

Tzuyu replied to jihyo with a proud smile before picking you up in her arms and carrying you to your shared room.