Possessive much? -Tzuyu

December by Ari???? 🤭🤭

Third Person Pov:

You walked into twices practice room with one of the managers, you were dating tzuyu amd was also a really close friend of all the members. "What took you guys so long?" "A girl flirted with y/n and gave her a lollipop but she walked away"

"That lollipop? the one in her mouth?" Tzuyu asked as the manager nodded. "It was one of those guns the shoot out lollipops" Tzuyu hummed and stood up, going to you and tapping your shoulder.

You turned around to face her and she took the lollipop out of your mouth and put it in the garbage can "hey!" Tzuyu walked to her bag, pulling out a new lollipop, unwrapping it and putting it in her mouth.

"what?" "my lollipop" you muttered as she shrugged, walking over to you and pulling the lollipop out of her mouth, putting it into yours and walking away, back to the members to get ready for practice.

"Jeez, tzu. Possessive much?" Momo teased as tzuyu chuckled. "maybe a little"

...

You woke up a little confused, your girlfriend wasn't in bed with you and none of the members were here. So what the hell happened? You just brushed your teeth, changing into a black compression shirt and red plaid pj pants before going downstairs.

Nearly fainting at the sight of tzuyu in a santa costume. "Your only gift is me, by the way" She chuckled as you wrapped your arms around her, holding her against you as tzuyu hugged you back. "Good."

"Merry christmas, baby. I love you." "Merry christmas, tzu."