Hints -Sana [Requested]

Third Person Pov:

You were a solo artist, you lived in korea but was in and out of Korea, you had collaborations with bigger artist like, Chase Atlantic, The Weekend, One Direction before they disbanded,

Harry Styles serparetly, Shawn Mendes, you get it. But for Korean idols, you've collaborated with Twice, Itzy, Blackpink, Enhypen, Bts and Straykids.

So let's just say, you're pretty popular. You've been in the music industry for about 10 years, since the age of 14, 15 in korea. You met Sana during your collaboration with Twice and let's just say, you caught each other's eyes because you've been together ever since.

A solid 4, almost 5 years. You had a reality show together that you were currently filming so before the first episode came out you had a interview with twice.

Honestly, Twice used to look up to you but found out how chill you were so not even a year into their debut you were already friends with them.

They hang out with you all the time and have multiply group chats with you, even even being named, 'we adopted y/n', and one without Sana, called 'replacing sana with y/n'.

Living together wasn't a problem for them or for you, you and sana were planning to reveal your relationship on the last episode of the reality show since it was coming out on your anniversary.

During the interview you decided to drop some hints about the two of you's relationship, seeing if fans catch on before the news officially comes out.

During one of the challenges, Sana immediately picks you to be her partner and pulls you into a hug, pecking your cheek, near your lips making you chuckle.

Jihyo gave you a few glances to make sure you two remembered you were in camera as you nodded at her making her nod with a small smile.

The twice members knew you wanted to go public so they just let you be. "Darling~" Sana whined during another challenge, this time a cooking challenge making you raise an eyebrow

"yes honey?" you mumbled as a few of the other members gave you two small glances that were barely visible on camera, holding back their smiles and smirks.

Sana made half of a heart as you finished it, she chuckled as she turned to you, making a full heart as you shook you head with a light smile, looking down.

While the host was explaining the rules for the next challenged Sana turned around and brushed a piece of hair behind your ear making the members think you're dripping too many hints,

So Nayeon raises her hand to do the same to you but as soon as she lifts her hand towards you, Sana smacks Nayeons hand down, making you slightly blush and hide behind Mina.

Let's just say, your ship name went viral and way too many edits were made out of the two of you.