Im falling for her. -Tzuyu

Third Person Pov:

Tzuyu has liked you for the longest time. She's liked you since 2017, but since you were so young, she never said anything, until when we was 22 and drunk, she let it slip and told dahyun, your cousin.

Dahyun told you, you were slowly agreeing as you guys started getting close and closer until finally dating the end of 2022. So now your visiting in korea, and at one of their shows, all of the members parents came.

You were not only close with all the members, you were also close to all the parents, siblings and cousins. But there was different addition. Tzuyu's grandparents and nayeons grandma. You knew that there were places that sold good chinese food around..

But it isn't that good, plus it's expensive. So you asked tzuyu, "what's your families favourite dish?" "why, baby?" "just tell me" "Ho Fun (stir frieds beef, flat noodles, bean sprouts, and green onion) or Niu Rou Mian (beef noodle soup)"

...

You made it. You made a lot of it, everyone had a bowl and there was still an extra few bowls. Tzuyu's heart raced at how gentle you were with her grandparents. How spoke mandarin since you were half chinese.

You spoke it so softly, with proper formalities with a smile on your face, your hold on them safe and secure yet gentle as you did small things. Lil serving them first, giving them tea and helping them sit down.

Even just the way you smiled at them, tzuyu knew you weren't doing this just because they were her grandparents. You did this to nayeon's grandma too. You love elders. They're your weak point.

Tzuyu looked at you, her mom also smiled a bit, when you weren't looking since you were laughing and talking with the other members too, tzuyu's grandparents gave her a nod of approval. Her heart raced as a smile spread on her face.

They approved not only because of the way you treated them, but your face is good in the terms of chinese face reading as well, the way you're treating them is pure. The way you treat tzuyu is pure too.

The small compliments and praises, the touch, the way you focus on her a little more, the way you can make her laugh, you truly make tzuyu happy. They approve of that. The also approve because you have manners and you're pretty attractive as well.

Tzuyu had told thme about how you bring her flowers randomly or just get her things, or even paint her a picture. And they saw it in real life, while everyone was finishing up, you were drawing on a sticky note.

You peeled it off and stuck it on tzuyu's shirt. "hm?" "it's you" "me?" she mumbled confused, taking a look at the drawing as she smiled. "yeah, it's me" "you're pretty. i like your voice." "oh..?" "you're a good dancer, love."

Tzuyu stared at you wordlessly before kissing your cheek. You looked confused. "huh?" "nothing."

...

"mama?" "yes, tzuyu?" "i'm fully falling for her." "and i'm okay with it, as long as she's the one who catches you." "..you're okay with it? if i marry her?" "tzuyu, i even hope you marry her. Grandma likes her too."

"oh.." "i like her for you." "thank you, mama." "keep her, tzuyu. she's precious." "i know.. she makes me feel so loved." "how?"

"she treats me well, she makes time for me, she spends money on me, she's constantly putting efforts into our relationships, she protects me like shes literally my body guard or something. plus she lets me wear whatever i want but she glares at anyone who looks at me wrong."

Tzuyus dad joined in and said two simple words.

"Marry her."

"I will."