Chapter 42, Be Quick Or Be Dead

Happy reading!!

--------------------------------------------

LOUIS POV

The alarm I set for half past four is what brings me out of my dreamless sleep, and it only takes about six seconds for me to remember what my plans for today are. Like a bullet, I'm out of bed and laying things out, hauling up the two duffles kept under my bed and moving to the dresser. I take a second to scan over my clothes before grabbing the black skater skirt with tactical straps on it, knowing it will be alright to wear if I make sure to put spandex under it. I grab both items, also taking a thin long sleeved shirt that matches the outfit, going for an all black theme. Setting it out on the bed to make sure that it goes well together, I know something's missing. I open my top drawer, grabbing the sealed pack at the bottom and throwing it onto the bed as I find my harness. I grab the one that has the waist strap attached to the thigh straps, knowing that without it the leather wouldn't stay on my legs like I need it to. Can't have my weapons sliding down while I'm trying to murder someone, I think to myself. After it's spread out and looks well, I start putting everything on, starting with the new fishnets that are still in the package, something I hadn't felt like wearing in a long time. Today is about reclaiming, Lou. showing how you control your own body now. I slip on the pantyhose and adjust them to my liking, pushing away the memory of Damien making me put them on just to humiliate me and call me a whore. I know something like this is going to piss him off, to see me defying him by wearing feminine things outside of when he felt like degrading me, so I can't help the smirk that sticks itself to my face as I continue my dressing routine. After buckling the harness around my waist and each of my thighs, I decide that I can add another to my chest, mostly for show.

After slipping on the tight long sleeved shirt, I add the leather straps to my chest and walk over to the mirror, appreciating what I see. After the other day, getting groped by the asshole, dead asshole I remind myself, I haven't felt like dipping into my feminine side again. But standing in front of this mirror, I don't feel disgusted like I did before, I feel good. I feel ready. I grab the black Doc Martens from the floor next to my mirror, setting them on the stool at the end of the mattress before going into the bathroom. Through my energetic state, my brain must've blocked out the go pee signal because as soon as I see the toilet my bladder starts screaming at me. After relieving myself, peeling down the outfit I had constructed, I put myself back together and grab my makeup bag from the shelf behind me, hopping onto the counter and getting close to the mirror, putting my feet in the sink to do so. I take my time, correcting dark spots and concealing pimples, thankful that I had shaved yesterday, and that my genes allowed my chin hair to be thin and blond. After the face makeup, I do the eye makeup, running a black liner over my lid and adding a shimmer to highlight my features. I keep it soft, only doing a small wing and applying a tinted cherry gloss before packing everything up and stepping back to the floor.

By the time I come out of the bathroom, Clifford and Princess are awake, so I quietly put food in their bowls and carry it outside for them to eat on the empty patio. While they feast, I start getting out the knives that clip to the straps on my thighs, sliding two onto my right leg and one on the left. I take my ankle knife, throwing it to the end of the bed where my boots are so that I can tuck it in there. After I have three knifes on my thighs, and one clipped to my waist, I grab some thick socks from the drawer of clothes and slide them up my feet over the netting, walking over to the stool at the end of the bed and sitting down next to my boots, putting them on one at a time. After they're on my feet, I stand up and prop my foot where I was just sitting, lacing the shoes up tightly before sticking the small knife into the right one. I let the animals back in, knowing Princess won't want to be out long and that Clifford will follow me downstairs.