Chapter 121

Vi pov...

Between the 4 of us we almost finished a whole bottle of tequila. I can feel the buzz as I am sitting in Chris his lap talking to Mackie and Cecile. "We are going to dance." Cecile says and I nod and smile as she drags Mackie of to the dance floor. I shift in Chris his lap and I can hear him groan. He has his arm around me, and I can feel the muscle flex as he holds me tighter. I put my hands on his face and pull him in for a passionate kiss. He sits up a bit, moving me for better access his hand now going up and down my naked back sending jolts of electricity through my body.

I giggle due to my Tipsy state, and he smirks at me. "Something funny love...?"  I run my finger over his cheek. "You're so pretty..." I say smirking and he laughs. "You have such pretty eyes." I say looking deep into them and he blushes under my stare. "You are adorable when you are a little tipsy..."  He says smirking. "I am always adorable..." I say pouting. He laughs and kisses me again. "Yes love... You are my adorable princess..." I moan at the word princess as it sends shivers through my body. He knows what this does to me and i can already feel my core getting wet.

I shift again as i kiss him and he groans making me smile into the kiss. "If you don't stop teasing princess, I am gonna drag you to the bathroom to fill you up with some fresh cum..." He growls in my ear.

Ignoring his remark just to tease him I smile at him kissing him again. God i can never get enough of kissing him and i love to rile him up to a certain point... A point where animalistic urges take over.

"I wanna dance..." I say standing up dragging Chris with me. I pull him to the dance floor and when we get there, he spins me around. My back is now pressed firmly against him as I sway my hips to the beat of the music. He moves with me in perfect sink his hands on my hips rubbing me up and down.

I can feel his lips pressed in my neck and I let out a little sigh as I turn around in his grip, still moving in perfect sink I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss.

We grind together as we seem to forget that there are other people. His hands glide down my back to my ass and is smile into our everlasting kiss as he squeezes. He spins me around again and stick my ass out grinding on him hard my hands finding their way in his neck. One hand snaked around my waist holding me tight against him as we both move to the music. The other makings it's way up around my neck holding me in place as he attaches his lips the skin below my ear. He presses his hips into me harder. "Fuck princess you make me so hard..." He growls in my ear.

I am dripping wet as our little show continues and I don't care who sees. His asserting dominance and showing everyone who I belong to, has me dripping, making me press my legs together for some sort of relief... As his teeth graze my earlobe, I can't help but a little moan escaping me as it sends shiver trough out my body. This man could make me do anything... He could fuck me right here on the dance floor and I wouldn't care.

I can feel a hand go up my thigh to my ass sliding under the fabric of the little thing I call a dress... I can feel his hand caress the flesh of my ass and I gasp as I can feel a finger glide trough my folds quickly. "So wet princess..." He growls... He grabs my hand and i turn around rubbing him through his pants as he is rock hard. He growls and kisses me passionately before he grabs my hand dragging me away over the dance floor.

I giggled all the way to the bathroom of the VIP section. As soon as Chris closed the door behind us locking it. He pushes me up against the wall cupping my chin in his big hand and I couldn't help but smirk defiantly at him. "You are being a very bad girl princess..." He growls. "You started it..." I whine and he smirks shaking his head... "Do you like getting my all riled up? Is that what makes you pussy so wet."

"Yes" I said moaning. He grins..."I guess that pussy of yours is begging for my cum again..." He growls. I let out a little moan..."Yes..." I say again. He still has me in his grip murmuring in my neck as his lips graze over my skin giving me goosebumps. 

He quickly unzips his pants and pulls my thong to the side again. He hoists one leg over his hip and I can feel how he grabs his shaft and rams into me. He is fucking me up against the wall making me moan at the feeling of him stretching me out. He fucks me rough and hard up against the bathroom wall. The cold tile against my back and his warm body pressed against me sending my senses in overdrive. I moan as the pleasure is almost too much. 

He gives me little love bites in my neck making me gasp. I claw at his back anything to find some grip as he just keeps ramming into me. It is hard...it's rough almost desperate and God it is hot... Not to mention the feeling of my orgasm building makes me putty in his hands...I am certain now... I would let this man... My husband... Do whatever he wants to me. His grunts are so sexy as he loses himself ramming up into me. My pussy throbbing, my walls squeezing hard around him. "Fuck princess, your pussy has a death grip on my cock... Feels so good..." He grunts. 

I whimper as my orgasm explodes through my body making me moan loudly and Chris quickly puts his hand over my mouth shutting me up as he slams into me a few more time before he finds his own release. 

When we come down from our high, he lets me go. But not before kissing me passionately and i can help but smile. We clean ourselves up and Chris peaks around the corner of the door to see if the coast is clear making me giggle. We make our way back to our table and order another drink he pulls me into him and keeps kissing me. "Where were you guys?" Cecile asks as she and Anthony join us again. 

"We were dancing..." I say looking as innocent as possible but i can't help but smirk a little. Cecile smirks back at me. "I need to pee..." Cecile says and signs for me to come with. I kiss Chris and walk off with her smirking. 

We enter the room where i was just in with Chris and cant help but smile as i look to the wall he not even 20 minutes ago had me pinned up against. "Spill..." Cecile says pulling me out of my little stare. "Just getting railed by my gorgeous and sexy husband against that wall..." I say pointing and we both burst out laughing as we remember the conversation of a few days ago. 

"So how is your week with Mackie going?" A big smile appears on her face..."Really good..." She says a blush appearing on her face. She told me how she hadn't left the bed in 4 days. "Yeah, yeah, yeah... I knew this already since you let Maggie open the shop and whenever she had questions, she would call me instead of you..." I say grinning and Cecile blushes again. "We are taking things slow... Sort off..." She says smiling. "That's okay, not everyone has to be as crazy as me." I say smirking. She hugs me..."I am just happy your happy you so deserve it and you and Chris are amazing together...." 

"Thanks... "I say giggling. "So, the wall huh..." Cecile says and we both burst out laughing again...."The things that man does to me..." I say letting out a deep sigh, blushing. "I never thought i would ever trust a man enough again, to be like this.... I mean dont get me wrong he can be really sweet, soft and romantic taking his time and i love that... But God when he goes in dominant feral mode...Seriously... I dont know why but when he takes control and i submit to him... Knowing i am safe and can stop it at any time... Well let's just say i can't get enough."  I say in a dreamy tone..."Damn girl..." Cecile says smirking. 

We join the guys again still giggling and the look at us both confused. We have a few more rounds of drinks and Cecile and i spend some time on the dance floor again. The guy's eyes on us to make sure we are okay and when some guys come up to us, they waste no time to join us and state their claim showing them who we belong to. 

When we went and sit down again i could feel how tired i was getting. i laid my head on Chris his shoulder who was laughing and talking with Mackie. I look up and smile as Cecile is doing the same. "Do you girls wanna go home?"  We get asked and we both agree we are all danced out. 

After dropping Mackie and Cecile off at Cecile's place we make our way home and when the driver drops us off Chris lifts me up carrying me to our bathroom.  He helps me take my make up off which make me giggle as he is so sweet and caring and a few hours ago... Well still sweet and caring but also dominant and in control...God i loved the fact that he has different sides to him and i can't honestly say which one i prefer as i love all of him. After he has taken my make up off and helped me out of my dress and into a shirt he carries me to bed, stripping down himself and crawling in next to me. "Love you princess..." He murmurs but i am already too far gone... To tired to respond.