Ozen X Female Reader

You had a feeling something was going to go wrong, you knew ozen was going to explain everything to lyza's child and most likely mentally scar the poor thing.......but what you did not expect was a strange light come bursting from ozen's chambers. You were told to stay out of sight until lyza and the boy left but just seeing that blast and fearing for both ozen's and riko's safety, your instincts just made you take off in a insane sprint towards ozen's chambers.

Along the way you run into marulk as you can notice the scared look on his face with tears running down his face.

(Y/n): Marulk, what is going on!?

(Marulk): I-It's riko and reg, t-they are in trouble!

(Y/n): You go get the others, I will try and stop ozen!

(Marulk): O-Okay, please be careful.........

(Y/n): I can't promise you that but I will try my best.

Marulk looks even more worried as you take off across the small walkways as you can start to hear loud thuds coming from ozen's chamber.

(Y/n): Is she?..........damn that woman!

You speed up as you run up the small steps and head into ozen's chamber to see something you wish you didn't see as you stop the moment you run in to see ozen in her armor simply hitting the kid own as reg into the ground and lyza's kid against the wall with blood running down her head.

(Y/n): THAT'S ENOUGH OZEN!

You suddenly dash forward at inhuman speeds as ozen turns in time to see you crash into the towering woman and spend her flying at a wall to which she hits it hard as you turn to reg and run over to him.

(Y/n): Please be alive.....

You gently slap reg on his left cheek a few times until the strange boy wakes up.

(Reg): Huh?........who are you?

(Y/n): No time for introductions, you have to get out of here and fas-

(Ozen): Just what do you think you are doing y/n?

Both yours and reg's eyes widen as you look back to see ozen standing there unharmed from your attack.

(Y/n's mind): That didn't even faze her.....

You quickly stand up as reg tries to get to his feet.

(Ozen): I don't remember you being that fast before............unless you have taken something you should not have.......

(Y/n): Yes......the thousand men pins you told me to retrieve are what is inserted around my body right now......but I had no choice due to some problems with foreign cave raiders and the creatures of the abyss.

(Ozen): So......you lied to me about losing them.......

(Y/n): Yes.......I lied, I didn't have the strength to tell you the truth.......

A chilling silence occurs until you hear ozen let out a sigh.

(Ozen): It would seem I have another fool to deal with.

Without warning ozen takes one loud step later and suddenly she is right in your face.

(Y/n): !

(Reg): She's fast!

You try to pull back your right fist to land a punch on ozen but the clearly faster and stronger woman simply hits your forehead with a quick flick which not only causes you to bleed a good bit but you also fly back until you hit the wall hard.