Evil Demonic Saiyan Reader X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 17

(Selluna): YOUR MINE!

Selluna dashes towards you at unimaginable speed and punches you right in the stomach with enough force to destroy the area behind you.

(Y/n): AGH!

Selluna quickly pulls her fist back and starts to hit you with a barrage of punches which actually manage to hurt you and do some serious damage to your body.

(Selluna): HAHAHAHAHA! YES! NOW YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING NOW!

Selluna stops her barrage and kicks you into the air and she speeds after you until she gets above you and elbows your chest.

(Y/n): GA!

Selluna smiles as she puts her right hand onto your stomach and fires a powerful wave of demonic energy which completely covers you and sends you back down to the ground hard leaving a large crater when you hit the ground.

(Selluna): Looks like I win.

It was silent for a couple of seconds until a massive burst of energy shot up form were you landed.

(Selluna): WHAT!

(Caulifla): HOLY SHIT!

(Kale): Such power!

(Android 18): He is holding back this match!

(Viola): N-No way we can beat that!

The area starts to shake as the girls start to see you floating up from the crater.

(Y/n): You have done well to push me this far selluna so for your efforts.....

You clench your fists and slowly smile as you look at selluna.

(Y/n): I SHALL SHOW YOU! MY TRUE POWER!

Your aura starts to get much larger as you power up more and more while the girls look at you in complete shock.

(Selluna): W-What is this!?

(Y/n): RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Fur starts to form around your body again like with baby as horns quickly shoot out from your head and your teeth start to sharpen into fangs.

Meanwhile with mechikabura and his forces.

(Towa): That's it.......that's the strength I felt.

(Dabura): W-What is he!

(Putine): It's......amazing........

(Gravy): Tch show off.

(Mechikabura): Hahahahaha! wonderful!

Back with as you finish your transformation.

(Y/n):..............

Selluna starts to shake as you stare into her soul while the other girls are frozen with fear.

(Selluna): D-Dammit!

Selluna charges at you, powers up her right fist and punches you right in the face however your don't even move or get damaged by her attack.

(Selluna): N-No!

(Y/n):......Sorry.....

Selluna's eyes widen a bit as you say this but before she could say anything your eyes widen and suddenly selluna files back at insane speeds and crashes through multiple mountains and comes to hard stop when you teleport behind her and stop her.

(Y/n): 3 2 1

As you finish your countdown you let go of selluna who defuses and selvaria and luna appear in her place and before they fall you catch them.

(Y/n): At least they are only unconscious.

You power down back into your base, vanish and reappear right were caulifla, kale, android 18 and viola are and you gently put down selvaria and luna.

(Y/n): They are okay just knocked out.

The girls sigh with relief but then caulifla looks at you.

(Caulifla): What was that form you took?

(Y/n): That was my version of the form known as super saiyan 4.

(Kale): Super Saiyan 4?

(Y/n): It is a form were a saiyan masters the power of the great ape and uses it in a more smaller human body.

(Viola): It was amazing!

(Y/n): Why thank you.

(Caulifla): I want to learn how to do it!

(Y/n): Well first off you need a tail.

Caulifla looks at you for a second then looks at her behind.

(Caulifla): FUCK!

(Kale): I don't think we will ever learn that form due to us not having tails.

(Y/n): Hmmmm well you never know there could be another why.

(Caulifla): I hope so!

(Y/n): Now then I shall bring these two to their rooms while you 4 can do whatever you wish.

(Caulifla): Alright.

(Kale): Sure.

You lift up both selvaria and luna and fly back to your castle.

(Zangya): Well that was interesting.

(Caulifla): Hm?

Caulifla and the other girls turn to see zangya walking up to them.

(Caulifla): WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!

(Zangya): I decided to sit back and watch after all I would not be much of a help anyway.

(Viola): You could of at least helped!

(Zangya): I would not of being able to do anything you idiots!

(Caulifla): WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!

(Kale): C-Caulifla clam down!

Meanwhile with you.

You go into selvaria's room and put her in her bed but as you look at luna you smile and also put her in selvaria's bed.

(Y/n): There now get some rest you two.

You walk out of the selvaria's room and close the room.

(Igor): Another lesson I take it.

You turn to see igor walking up to you.

(Y/n): Yeah although I went a bit overboard with them this time.

(Igor): Well sometimes the best lessons are the hardest ones.

(Y/n): True well kinda.

(Igor):........You know I don't trust that mechikabura I feel like he will betray us someday.

(Y/n): Your not the only one who thinks that after all he is a demon so he may just be using me to reach his goal.

(Igor): You must always keep your guard up around him my lord for who knows when he will strike.

(Y/n): True although for now he needs the dark dragon balls so probably when he gets them all he will have no use for me.

(Igor): You should gain more and more powerful allies for now.

(Y/n): Yeah but for now I should just rest.

(Igor): Alright have a good sleep my lord.

(Y/n): Thank you igor.

You walk off and head straight to your bed.

(A/n): Done and done this one was fun to do and just so you know I will be doing 2 more chapters on this book before I go to other books so for now I will continue with this book tomorrow.