Evil Demonic Saiyan X Dragon Ball Ladies Part 10

You make it back to your castle and make your way back inside.

(Y/n): I'm back!

A door opens from down the hallway and from it comes selvaria.

(Selvaria): Master your bac-

Selvaria suddenly stops talking and looks at you with widen eyes.

(Y/n): What?

(Selvaria): Your hurt.......

(Y/n): Huh?

You loo down and you notice your clothes are a little torn and you have little cuts over you.

(Y/n): Oh yeah I was fighting a guy called buu he was pretty strong and he even manged to do a number on me but I am fine don't worry.

(Selvaria):..........

(Y/n): Um Selvaria.....you okay?

Suddenly a large amount of demonic energy shoots out from selvaria as she stares at you with evil intend.

(Selvaria): WHERE IS THIS BUU NOW!

(Y/n): Calm down sweet heart buu is gone well at least that timeline version.

Selvaria starts to slowly calm down however she still gives off an evil aura.

(Selvaria): Good but because of this I have one request my lord.

(Y/n): Hm? What's that?

(Selvaria): From now on you will take me with you on your missions.

(Y/n): Wait why you know I can handle myself quite well.

(Selvaria): I don't care.

(Y/n): (sigh) Fine mom!

Selvaria gives you an evil glare just as you say that while you simply smirk at her which makes Selvaria stomps up to you and grabs you by the neck and pulls you closer to her as she gives you a smirk.

(Selvaria): You better be careful my lord or you will be in for a harsh punishment for getting yourself hurt~

(Y/n): Don't worry I will try not to get hurt again.

(Selvaria): Good~

Selvaria gives you a quick peck on the lips.

(Selvaria): Let's go to luna 

(Y/n): Alright.

You and selvaria make your way to were luna is and like selvaria she was shocked to see you covered in wounds but you ensured her you are okay which calmed her down a bit.

(Luna): Jezz you need to stop being so cocky all the time during fights.

(Y/n): Hey sometimes it can be fun to see what the person I am fighting would do.

(Luna): (sigh) You know if you come through those doors missing an arm I slap you.

(Y/n): Hahahaha.

Just as you are laughing caulifla and kale come running in.

(Caulifla): Master are you okay!

(Kale): You are covered in wounds.

(Y/n): I am fine these will heal in no time.

(Kale): Oh thank goodness...

(Y/n): Sorry for worrying you.

You put your hand on kale's head and start petting her which makes her smile although you notice caulifla with a jealous look on her face.

(Y/n): Jealous?