Female Ogre X Male Reader

You are the son of a famous swordsman and mage and you live in a small house in a town were adventurers come and go and ever since you learned of your parents's adventures you wanted to be just like them to which your father happily started training you as a swordsmen since your most likely not cut out to be a mage but you did not mind it.

(Y/n): HA! (swings sword) HA! (swings sword again) HA!!

(F/n): That's a boy keep it up one day you will become a great adventure just like your old man.

(Y/n): R-Really!

(F/n): Hahahaha of course.

(M/n): Try not to push yourself to hard y/n

(Y/n): I won't mom!

(F/n): Ah don't worry dear with me as his teacher he will be the best swordsmen of his generation!

(Y/n): Can't wait!

You continue to swing your sword over and over again and as your father looks on with a smile on his face when suddenly a knock is heard at the door.

(M/n): Oh I believe that could be them.

(F/n): Oh? (clears his throat) WE ARE AT THE BACK YOU 3!

(Y/n): Huh?

You hear footsteps coming closer and closer until 3 strange looking people come around the corner of your house. 

(????): Greeting F/n! how you been?

(F/n): Hahaha! I'm doing great rex and it is good to see you as well rena!

(Rena): Greetings! (looks at m/n) How have you been m/n?

(M/n): I have been doing great as well.

Rex looks over at you and smiles.

(Rex): Oh! what have we here? a mighty knight in training!

(Y/n): Y-Yes sir.

(F/n): He wants to be a proud solider just like his dad!

(Rex): Good to hear! 

You smile at the tall ogre but you notice someone hiding behind his wife's left leg.

(Y/n): Um excuse me sir who is that?

(Rex): Hm? oh that is my daughter camilla! (looks at camilla) go on say hi.

Camilla slowly peeks around her's mother's left leg and looks at you.

(Camilla): H-Hi....

(Y/n): H-Hello my name is y/n it is nice to meet you.

You bow to which the very shy ogre simply nods her and hides behind her mother's leg again.

(Rex): Sorry she is a little shy.

(Y/n): It's okay.

(F/n): I take it your training your daughter under your ways rex?

(Rex): Of course and she is quite the fighter in fact so far she is shown to be a fast leaner when it comes to hand to hand combat.

(F/n): Interesting.

Your dad looks at you for a couple of seconds and then looks back at camilla.

(F/n): How about our kids have a sparing match.

Both you and camilla look at your father with wide eyes.

(Y/n): Um dad we just meet so throwing us into a sparing match is a bit much.