Story Update and new chapters coming

Hi there people this will be just a quick thing about what new chapters will be coming to this book and a little change i will do with one of the main books.

Okay first i will go through the new chapters coming to this book and they will be......

Female Fused Zamasu X SSJ4 Male Reader Final Part (Dragon Ball)

Sendai Hakurei No Miko X Female Demon Reader (Touhou) (She is a fan-made character) (I changed it to female now instead of male demon reader)

Yandere Female Saiyans X Son of Trunks Reader (Dragon Ball)

Yandere Dragon Girl X Male Villager Reader

Dominant Werbellia X Female Reader (Queen's Blade)

Yandere Hagoromo Gitsune X Neko Demon Reader (Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan)

Pervert Sorceress X Female Knight Reader X Amazon (Dragon's Crown) 

Seaport Hime X Female Neko Reader

Selvaria Bles X Male Reader X Brunhilde (Valkyrie Chronicles)

Yep am finally doing yandere stuff and there will be alot of stuff to do when i get back to this book and now for the change i will do for a book and that book is the RWBY X OC story it will be changed to a RWBY X Y/N so it is not much of a change i just wanted to inform you guys about it and i will make the changes when i get to it.

So that is all i wanted to inform you about although i will say thank you for over 25.000 views on this book you all are awesome.