Human AppleJack X Male Reader

You are hard working and kind young man who likes to help people whenever he can and if there is one set of folks he loves to help is the wonderful family at sweet apple acres. After a good meal you got a call from your good friend applejack that she wanted help with lifting alot of apples today and just as the phone call ended you took off in a large sprint with water in hand as you ready yourself for a nice day of work.

It was a good 20 minute run until you finally managed to get to apple acres and you quickly noticed applejack by a large tree with a mountain of apples next to her.

(Y/n): Whoa.....she was not joking about lifting alot of apples.

As you dashed over the sounds of your sprinting is heard by applejack which makes her turn around.

(Applejack): Howdy Y/n!

(Y/n): (deep breaths) Hello applejack! I came as quickly as I could.

(Applejack): You ran all the way here just to help me with some apples? you could of just walked.

(Y/n): I like to keep myself in shape.

(Applejack): Fair enough, now help me putting these apples in the baskets.

(Y/n): Alright!

You both got straight to work as alot of boxes were fulled up with many apples and carried back to the farm but as you put down a crate you notice that you are starting to sweat abit so you simply took off your shirt, placed it on top of a closed box and headed back to applejack for the remaining boxes.

(Applejack): Alright y/n it won't be long now until-

Applejack freezes in place as she sees you topless running up to her and eagle eyes your bare chest.

(Applejack's mind): Well looks like this job got alot hotter~

(Y/n): Sorry I had to take my shirt off due to the sweat.

(Applejack): I don't mind at all~

(Applejack's mind): This guy is quite the stallion~

(Y/n): Okay let's get this done.

It did take a little while until you moved all boxes filled with apples to the barn but what you didn't notice was applejack eyeing you everyone second she could get as she used all the willpower she had to not pounce on you then and there. 

(Y/n): Phew! that is all the apples done, Is that all you wanted me for?

(Applejack): Yes but I like for you to stay a while and relax, you did work quite hard today and I could wipe up some apple juice for you.

(Y/n): Hmmmm.....sure I don't mind although I may have to use your shower because I am sweating up a storm right now.

(Applejack): Good right ahead for as of right now my family is out.

(Y/n): Oh so that's why you asked for me to help.

(Applejack): Yes and I wanted to see you again.

(Y/n): Awww why thank you.

You walk over to the box that has your shirt on it and pick it up.

(Y/n): I will head over to the shower so you can just get the juice ready.

(Applejack): Alright, make sure you don't take long.

(Y/n): I won't.

The two of you head over to applejack's house with you heading over to the shower and applejack heading into the kitchen to prepare the juice.