Bunnie Rabbot X Male Fox Reader Part 2

It has been abit since you joined the freedom fighters and since then things have become much more simpler due to how strong your arm is although at times it does get damaged to the point of you having to back off and let the others finish the job. You have gotten closer to everyone of the and even met new ones such as antoine, nicole and rotor who you enjoyed having arm wrestling matches with as well as bunnie who you started to have a close bound with.

It was wonderful but what made it even more amazing was the fact you found out that tails got himself a girlfriend who is a fox with red fur and goes by the name of fiona which made you very happy that your brother got himself a hot girlfriend.

But while tails was very happy he got someone who would want to be with him, the fixen fiona was not all that good of a person in reality and as tails followed fiona into a forest when a green hedgehog who goes by the name of scourge showed up.........things went very wrong.

Sonic and bunnie heard alot of shouting coming from where tails and fiona went off to and while sonic dash on in to see what is going on, bunnie meanwhile flew into the air using her jet feet to try and find you which thankfully did not take long as you were walking around near the palace.

(Y/n): Where did tails run off to? did he go with fiona?

(Bunnie): Y/n!

Y/n): Hm?

You look up to see bunnie flying towards you and you can tell from her face that something is going on.

(Y/n): Is something wrong bunnie?

(Bunnie): It's tails, I think something happened to him!

(Y/n): What!

(Bunnie): Follow me sugah!

Bunnie goes back to where she came from while you follow her with a worried look on your face as you try to think about what could of happened. It did not take you long to follow bunnie into a forest and as you run for a bit more you notice a clearing in the forest but as you go out into the opening you quickly notice tails on the ground.

(Y/n): TAILS!

You run over to him and see that he is covered in bruises and as you turn him over to face your eyes widen as you notice that he is crying.

(Tails):....B-Big brother.......

(Y/n): Yeah it's me little guy, what happened to you?

(Tails): It....was all a lie.....everything was all a lie.......

(Y/n): What are you-

You stop talking as you see sonic fighting some green hedgehog and fiona is there too but for some reason she is fighting sonic.

(Bunnie): Sonic!

Sonic stops as he hears bunnie and he quickly notices you with tails.  

(Sonic): Guys!

Sonic notices this green hedgehog going in for a punch but he uses his speed to move out of the way and speed over to you, tails and bunnie.

(Y/n): Sonic, what happened here?

(Sonic): That fiona was noting more but a two timing piece of dirt and instead she would rather be with this evil version of me of another verse than to be with tails.........and while tails begged her to come back to him, she slapped him while this green rat over here was laughing.

Just as sonic finishes it almost feels as if everything freezes as your anger builds and builds to know how happy tails could of being and that was taken from him by people playing with his feelings.