Flirty Tifa Lockhart X Female Reader

It was a pretty boring day for tifa lockhart as she sits in her bar with her friend aerith as they wait for cloud and barret to return from their mission but as tifa cleans things up the door to the bar slowly opens up.

(Tifa): Hm?

(Aerith): Huh?

The door fully opens up but instead of cloud and barret a injured girl with (e/c) and (h/c) comes in instead which shocks tifa and aerith.

(Aerith): Oh my goodness!

Tifa jumps over her counter and runs over to the injured girl who was about to fall over but tifa catches her.

(Tifa): Aerith quickly!

(Aerith): On it!

Aerith grabs her staff, closes her eyes and suddenly wind comes in from the door and goes around aerith until the wind goes over to the injured girl and actually starts healing her wounds until they were all gone.

(Aerith): Did that work?

(Tifa): Yeah I think that did it but we should let her rest just in case.

(Aerith): Yeah that would be best.

Tifa stands up while also lifting the girl and brings her a little chair in the corner of the bar, puts her on it, grabs a warm coat and puts it over her.

(Tifa): There.

(Aerith): What could of happened to her?

(Tifa): Well from the looks of it she was attacked by something but I don't know if it was a person in town or one of the shrina clowns.

(Aerith): Hmmm.

(Tifa): Let's just let her rest while we wait for cloud and barret.

(Aerith): Okay.

Tifa and aerith went back to what they were doing and waited for a good hour as they kept an eye on the girl but sure enough cloud and barret come walking in.

(Barret): We are back you two.

(Tifa): Good to see your both okay.

(Cloud): Hm?

Cloud looks over to see the girl sitting in the corner asleep.

(Cloud): Who is the girl?

(Aerith): We don't know but she did come in really wounded.

(Tifa): From the looks of it she must of being attacked so we took her in and aerith healed up her wounds.

(Cloud): Thugs?

(Tifa): Don't know 

(Barret): Well we will ask her when she wakes up.

(Tifa): Yeah I planned to do that.

The group sit around and talk about future plans for a good 30 minutes until they suddenly hear something fall which makes them turn to see the coat around the girl has fallen off.

(Tifa): Oh dear.

Tifa makes her way over to the girl, picks up the coat and slowly puts it around her again but instead of going back over to the counter she gets a good look at the sleeping girl.

(Tifa's mind): She is actually kinda cute.

(Aerith): Hey now tifa your getting a bit close there.

(Tifa): Hey she looks cute so of course I am going to be staring.

(Aerith): Even when she is asleep and does not know you are staring?

(Tifa): Yes.

(Aerith): (sigh) You are a werid one tifa.