Calamity Trio X Powerful Witch Reader (Part 1)

You were a young witch that unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you see it) got stuck in a strange new world that you were told was the place one of your mothers came from and while you were curious of this world, you didn't want to get trapped here with your unborn palisman.

Before being trapped you were watched over by one of your mothers's friends until something from the nearby forest seemed to call for you as you got a bit too curious and headed into the forest however you quickly got lost and found yourself alone until you came across a portal that was oddly made and while at first you didn't want to go in, something spooked you enough for you to jump right through the portal and sure enough you found yourself in the human world.

You were lost and cold as you walk through the rain on what you imagine is some sort of road with small buildings on each side but suddenly you hear a door opening which makes you turn to look over at one of the houses as a man is standing there with a look of worry on his face.

(Unknown man): Hey are you alright? you shouldn't be out at this time.

You simply look at the man wondering what to even say as another person comes up from behind him but this time it is a woman.

(Unknown woman): Honey what's wrong-

She stops as she notices you standing outside in the rain.

(Unknown woman): Oh goodness are you alright sweetheart?

The woman runs out to you but as she gets closer you start to back off due to being a little scared of her which she quickly notices.

(Unknown woman): It's alright, I don't want to hurt you.

You back off just a little bit more as you let out a little squeeze.

(Unknown woman): You will catch a serious cold if you stay out in this weather.

She slowly reaches her hand out to you with a heartwarming smile on her face that almost reminds you of one of your mothers.

(Unknown woman): You can come in for some shelter if you like.

You look at the ground for a moment as you still are abit nervous of this woman but sure enough you slowly approach her and grab onto her hand which makes the woman smile more as she slowly takes you back towards her house.

(Unknown woman): Honey can you get a towel? I will bring her into the living room.

(Unknown man): On it!

You both of you head inside and enter the living room of the house as the lady has you sit down on the sofa.

(Man): Here ya go.

The man enters the living room with a big towel and wraps it around you.

(Woman): I will get some of anne's clothes and see if any of them fit her.

The lady heads upstairs as the man heads towards the kitchen.

(Man): I will get some hot chocolate for you so just stay there.

You nod as he goes to get some nice hot chocolate as you can hear voices coming from upstairs, you can make out the lady who took you in and another voice who you believe is this person called anne.

(Anne): Mom! what are you doing!?

(Anne's mother): There is a lost little girl downstairs that we saw outside in the rain so if you don't mind I will be taking some of your clothes.

(Anne): Little girl?

You hear quick footsteps going downstairs and suddenly you see a girl with quite alot of hair on her head arrive into the living room.