Yandere Dragon Girl X Male Villager Reader

On a nice day in a small village you are a young boy who is running back from getting food for yourself but on your way home until you heard something.

(????): IT GOT MY MEN!

(Y/n): Huh?

You turn to see a knight who is covered in blood with a look of horror on his face running through the town screaming at the top of his lungs.

(Scared Knight): IT'S COMING I KNOW IT IS WE ARE ALL DOOMED!

The villagers look worried wondering what it was he was talking about but before anyone can ask him a group of other knights go up to him.

(Knight): What are you screaming about and why are you covered in blood?

(Scared knight): A MONSTER I-IT COME FROM THE MOUNTAINS AND ATTACK MY MEN I-I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO SAVE THEM!

(Knight 2): Calm down what attacked your men?

(Scared Knight): A-A D-DRAGON!

People in the area gasp in shock and your eyes widen.

(Knight): I-Impossible why would a dragon be that close to the village!

(Scared Knight): I don't know but it could be coming here soon we must-

Suddenly a loud roar is heard coming from the mountains making all the villagers that heard it turn to the mountains scared out of their minds.

(Scared Knight): T-THAT'S IT! THAT'S THE SAME ROAR I HEARD WHEN MY MEN WERE KILLED!

(Villager): L-LOOK SOMETHING IS COMING FROM THE MOUNTAINS!

(Y/n): ?

You turn to were the mountains are and too your horror you see a massive red dragon flying right at your village.

(Scared Knight): I-IT'S COMING!

(Knight): EVERYONE GET TO SAFETY NOW!

The villagers start to panic and run getting either their families or pets out of their houses and they all make a run for it but you stand there in shock seeing a dragon for the first time.

(Knight): KID COME ON!

A knight grabs your shoulder making you snap out of it and you make a run for it to.

(Y/n's mind): How can we run from that!

From afar the large dragon shoots a fireball which hits a building near you making it explode sending out bricks and woods at the running villagers with some unlucky souls getting hit in the head killing them instantly.

(Y/n): Is there no way to fight it!

(Knight): We don't have the man power to fight something like that we should run and find a place to hide for now!

(Y/n): Alright.....

You continue to run with the crowd and you turn to see what the dragon is doing but for some reason it is gone.

(Y/n): H-Hey look the dragon is gone!

(Knight): What!

He turns back to see it is true the dragon is nowhere to be seen.

(Knight): Impossible it is like it just vanished.

Before the 2 of you could think of other things the dragon flies down from above and lands down with a thud in front of them.

(Y/n): !

(Knight): WHAT!

The crowd stops and looks in horror as the large beast stands tall in front of them.